[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how did he learn to drive and cut telephone lines if he entered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: chil michael myers.jpg (34KB, 719x560px) Image search: [Google]
chil michael myers.jpg
34KB, 719x560px
So how did he learn to drive and cut telephone lines if he entered the asylum with 6 and was there for 15 years?
>>
>>83739033
Neither of those things are hard
Driving especially if you're in the middle of rural Illinois
>>
Because of the Cult of Thorn.
>>
>>83739033
isn't american driving just point the car where you want it to go,push gas and when you need to stop,push brakes?
>>
>>83739419
>american driving
que

also driving seems easy to figure out, telephone lines seem like a more interesting question
>>
>>83739033
I think 6 tries to say that the cult leader doctor taught him how to drive. What utter shit.
>>
>>83739791
Most of American cars have an automatic transmission. They literally push two pedals and that's it. You can learn to drive in a day.
>>
>>83739826
the cult is only in 6 or 4 and 5?

>>83739889
>>83739322
>>83739419
>>83739791
Well of course, american gears
I'm europoor so I spent more than a thousand euros to learn how to drive
>>
Loomis implies in the first Hallowen that someone had to be have been teaching Micheal how to drive at the asylum.
>>
Why do Europoors feel superior about their outdated technology? Were they also smug about still using hot air balloons after we invented aeroplanes?
>>
>>83740155
brazilians invented aeroplanes
>>
>>83740155
I don't know if you are trolling but manual transmission is great and everyone should learn how to drive a stick.

>way better fuel economy
>manual is simpler than automatic transmission so it's easier and cheaper to fix
>more gears
>you feel like a racing driver
>if you know how to drive a stick,you can drive any personal car
>>
>>83740278
Driving a stick shift isn't hard, and it's also something that can be learned in an afternoon. Fuel economy is something poor people and liberals care about. Also, I like to drive drunk and smoke weed when I'm driving, and that's not as easy to do with a standard.
>>
Dr Wynn taught him
>>
>>83740278
Shifting gears is too much physical exercise for Ameriburgers. ALSO, they need one free hand to be able to enjoy their Whopper and Big Gulp Diet Coke.
>>
>>83740643
Nah, it's because we all like to smoke in our cars.
>>
>>83740714
europeans smoke in cars too
>>
>>83740752
They don't smoke bowls. You sick fucks just smoke spliffs with tobacco in them because you don't understand that weed and tobacco are smoked differently.
>>
>>83740015
I think the symbol is loosely referenced in 4 and the Man in Black briefly appears in 5 but you never see his face or defining characteristics.
>>
>>83739033
sociopaths and serial killers are often superiorily intelligent individuals
think about this...
>>
>>83740998
the ones that don't talk too?
>>
It's implied he's not strictly human by the end of the film. Loomis says he's evil, so, he's supernatural. He can do shit because spooky.
>>
>>83740015
>I spent more than a thousand euros to learn how to drive
who the fuck pays to learn how to drive? is that common? i learned a manual transmission by practicing off-road, in parking lots, etc and took an official driver's ed class in high school (which was free)
>>
>>83740998
that's a fucking lie. a few notable ones were definitely intelligent, but most of them were of average if not below average intelligence. most just killed people that society didn't give a fuck about or people they had no connection to so it was more difficult for police to find them
>>
>>83739033
I don't know - how did he learn to be invincible from bullets and shit?
>>
>>83741820
it's illegal in spain to drive without license
even if you have a friend that can drive next to you
it's mandated to have school lessons with a licensed teacher that has his own pedals
people usually fail 2 or 3 exams and have to pay each time
I passed at first but it's not common
every school class costs more than 20 euros and lasts 45 minutes
>>
>>83741820
>official driver's ed class in high school (which was free)
sadly we don't do that cause it's a huge business in spain
lots of driving schools
I'm currently geting the license for a bike 500 cc
I already made 8 classes, 26 euros each
>>
>>83739033
Rob Zombie said that bothered him too when he was making the remake.
>>
File: 200127425-001.jpg (70KB, 404x424px) Image search: [Google]
200127425-001.jpg
70KB, 404x424px
>>83740015
>spent more than a thousand euros to learn how to push my foot down on a pedal and turn a wheel
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>83744319
It's not that, you learn to drive in a city without making any mistake so that the goberment examiner gives you the license
And he can suspend you because you didn't look your left mirror enough
Don't you have tests in america?
Just the paperwork is 150
>>
>>83740098
but wasnt he in some catatonic state? all he did was sat in a chair all day
>>
>>83741654
did he have a dick?
>>
>>83739889
I wish I was american desu

>automatic is the norm
>big, straight roads
>getting your license at 16

>tfw ywn be a cool kid fucking stacy on the backseat of your old mustang
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.