[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: joints white people will never understand >caring more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 7

File: dotherightthinggallerymain.jpg (474KB, 1240x700px) Image search: [Google]
dotherightthinggallerymain.jpg
474KB, 1240x700px
ITT: joints white people will never understand

>caring more about a pizza shop window being broken than an unarmed black teenager being murdered by police
>>
File: 1-Cfg6-Q93e-9Bc20MF_K9Eg.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1-Cfg6-Q93e-9Bc20MF_K9Eg.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
>>83732678
The unarmed black teenager shouldn't have been causing trouble.
>>
>>83732678

discussions of this film on /tv/ are always hilarious
>>
>>83732678
Never seen this movie. Is it any good?
>>
File: shah_em.jpg (17KB, 400x228px) Image search: [Google]
shah_em.jpg
17KB, 400x228px
>>83733422
>>
>>"Yeah, it's your business, but you should make it look the way we want."

For those who think this entitled bullshit just started in the last couple of years.

Can you imagine a movie about white people making a black shop owner have to change his store. You'd think there would be any ambiguity on who the filmmakers think are the villains?
>>
>>83733236
listening to music too loud is not making trouble
>>
Are there seriously black people/liberals who think that the Italian shop owners in this movie did ANYTHING wrong?

They own a store and decorate it the way they want to. It's not even like it was remotely offensive.

Explain yourselves
>>
>>83733963
>playing your loud jungle music in somebody else's establishment isn't making trouble.

How bout I come into your house and start blasting music. And if you yell at me to turn it off then your just racist n sheit
>>
>>83733825
>>83734054
The people of the neighborhood supported his business, he made a living off their money. Besides, nobody was asking him to take pictures of Italians down, just put a few of black people up along with them to pay homage to the black community's contribution to his pizza shop.
>>
>>83734233
civilized people handle that by going to a different pizzaria
>>
>>83734233
In the village where I live there is Thai family who own and run a Thai restaurant, they're the only non-white people in the village and most of their customers are white. Would we be justified if we went in their and demanded that they put up loads of English themed decorations alongside the Thai stuff because of the contributions we make to their business?
>>
>>83734300
But they had been going to Sals since they were kids. All they wanted was for him to acknowledge the community that had supported his entire career.

If a family of black folks owned a record store in an all white suburb and the interior was decked out with a bunch of black power shit and certain employees were constantly spewing racist anti white filth, that wouldn't piss you off? You wouldn't feel like they were being ungrateful for running a business in white people's home, making a living off white money, but their only focus was on their black power shit and in fact from time to time they were downright abusive towards the very community that provided them their livelihood? That seriously wouldn't bother you?
>>
>>83734419
No but there is a certainty that he wouldn't mind that as long as it improves the business
>>
>>83734419
Sure. I'm guessing you think the idea is ridiculous though because there's no tension between you and the Thai family and there's no tension between whites and Thais in your area in general. So it's a bit different from the situation in the film.
>>
>>83734233
I think the blacks should just be removed from white society, so that they no longer feel oppressed by white people
>>
>>83734449
the only consistently racist character was John Turturro. Sal just wanted his fucking pizzaria left in piece.

More to the point, and to answer your question, I personally wouldn't be bothered. Like I said, I'd just go to a different restaurant.

It seems to me you have this whole thing ass backwards. Sal doesn't owe them anything, he's the one providing a service. They should be happy that he's there cooking for him, he doesn't owe them anything.

How entitled does one person have to be to feel ownership over the restaurant he's eating in, and to take it so far as to actually expect the right to decorate the place.

While I wouldn't have used his language, I definitely would have told them to fuck off as well.
>>
>>83734449
Whites would just stop going, or would start a rivaling record shop that would out compete the racist nigger very quickly. Just because niggers are too dumb to make simple Italian cuisine doesn't give them the right to trash the store.
>>
No wonder, White Subhumans think this movie was about "Hanging pictures in the pizza shop"....stupid cave beasts.
>>
>>83734233
He was the only person willing to stay there though.

Not saying they didn't support him but it seems like a lot of other italian businesses abandoned the neighborhood.
>>
>>83734597

if what you take from the movie is about whether or not he should have put pictures of black people on the wall, you're missing the point of the movie. literally.
>>
>>83734537
The idea is ridiculous, with or without tensions.
>>
>>83734597
The only outwardly racist character was Sal's son but Sam himself was racist as well when pushed, hence him sperging out calling them a bunch of niggers

Maybe the people in the neighborhood should be grateful, but Sam should be grateful as well and that's their point it's their home, it's their money, why treat them like they don't matter? Sal was being petty and ungrateful
>>
>>83734449
So instead of just not eating at the racist pizza shop like any normal person you go in and have a fucking chimp out? This is why everyone hates blacks and those who defend their savagery
>>
>>83734687
Death of the artist, buddy, I'm entitled to any analysis I have of the movie and you don't get to put it down without making an argument as to why.

But humor me, what then, was the point?
>>
>>83734742
> ungrateful

How is he being ungrateful? He's there every day, working his ass off for lazy entitled youths, he has every right to decorate his own shop in every way he pleases.

Is the free market, rule of law and sanctity of ownership really that hard to understand?
>>
>>83733671
Yeah, it's pretty good, but it's spike lee so it's pretty heavily biased left and towards the black characters.
>>
>>83734634
You realize the characters tried to just stop going, right? That's sort of a big plot point in the film. The destruction of the store wasn't planned, it was the result of escalation of tensions by both sides
>>
>>83734811
> escallation by both sides

Aside from a single slip of the tongue, what did Sal do wrong?
>>
>>83734786
He's ungrateful because those lazy entitled youths put a roof over his head and food on his table. Working his ass off or not that's a fact, he lives off their money
>>
>>83733236
fpbp
>>
>>83734843
Screamed racial slurs and destroyed Radio Raheem's radio.
>>
>>83732678
One of them actually has value the other is a nigger
>>
>>83734855
he doesn't just live off their money, he works for their money, which means he doesn't have to be grateful for anything. He's earned what he's got.
>>
>>83734597
They literally grew up on his pizza,it's not like it was world famous either.

His main source of profit was most likely from the community alone,so if you had a loyal customer base,why wouldn't you at least show your gratitude?

I don't really get hanging black leaders up in an italian restaurant even if the neighborhood is predominantly black,i feel like theres better ways to thank the community,like donating money to a school or hiring more kids.
>>
>>83734882
his shop, his rules.

He'd already asked him to tune it down.
>>
>>83734888
Its not like he's gordon ramsey though,its just another pizza place in NYC
>>
It's no wonder nobody wants to open nice shops or restaurants in black areas when you have to deal with this shit on a daily basis
>>
>>83734888
You clearly have never worked a day in your life if you think treating your customers like dollar signs who don't mean anything and you don't owe anything to is a healthy business mindset
>>
>>83734882
He only did it because they were being assholes, though. The racial slurs might have been a little uncalled for, but he only said them because he was angry, and they totally deserved the radio being broken.
>>
>>83734897
Again, I don't understand why he would owe them any kind of gratitude.

Like you said, THEY grew up on HIS pizza.

Seems to me they should be the grateful ones.
>>
>>83734917
So his response is to smash it with a bat and scream bigger?

Sounds like whites are the ones who chimp put easily. A civilized person would have just calmly called the police.
>>
>>83734897
It didn't seem like he was swimming in money, he is thanking the community by providing them a place where they can get nice pizza and hangout. Anything more than that isn't his duty, idk where you are from...but don't you think a pizza backer is a simple man, who works all day so he can get home and drink a beer and relax?
>>
niggers gonna nig
>>
>>83734963
are you implying that smashing a radio is worse than physically hurting someone?
>>
>>83734933
this.its a symbiotic relationship.

They worked for their money too and should be treated well for their loyalty.
>>
>>83734933
We're not discussing the man's business acumen, though.
>>
>>83734888
clearly you own a successful buisness.
>>
>>83734233
Worst argument ever, in your world he would be forced to have a retarded lesbian Muslim on the wall aswell just because that community thought it relevant.
>>
>>83734139
>oh yeah well what if I came to your house and deejayed a party
>>
>>83734419
This is not a good thing m8 because there are far more of them than there is of us
The non-white businesses get easy money from the government too, a small business owner is just the first step of the invasion
>>
>>83734952
Ok let me flip it around on you: why should they be grateful for something they PAID for? Sal wasn't giving them charity, they PAID good money for his pizza. They don't owe him shit, right?

In reality they should both be grateful to each other because it's a mutually beneficial relationship.
>>
>>83734999
> should

That's the kind of language you get to use when you have your own place of business
>>
File: 1451435584625.png (304KB, 368x656px) Image search: [Google]
1451435584625.png
304KB, 368x656px
>>83733236
He wrestled someone, clearly he deserved to be executed on the spot.
>>
>>83734968
I worked at a pizza place in a city.
You are just another pizza place to them if you don't at least try to treat them with kindness and make loyal customers feel special.
>>
>>83734233
To repeat:

>Can you imagine a movie about white people making a black shop owner have to change his store. You'd think there would be any ambiguity on who the filmmakers think are the villains?
>>
>>83735034
you're right, which is why the very first point I made was that they should have just gone to a different shop like civilized people.

There is no ought to in the free market. If people don't like the way you run it and think they can do better, surely there is nothing stopping them from building a better model.
>>
>>83734917
Should've just called the police. He escalated shit by bringing out the baseball bat.
>>
>>83735006
are you implying he deserved to have his shop burned down because he was bad at business?

Is this a reflection of your grasp of the justice system?
>>
>>83735103
they were trespassing
>>
>>83734994
He broke the radio, they broke his pizza place. Seems pretty tit for tat, no?
>>
>>83735092
One of the issues was he was the only italian place left in the neighborhood iirc

And if he moved to an italian neighborhood his bussiness would be just another mediocre pizzaria
>>
>angry mob about to fuck up the owner of the shop
>pookie or whatever Spike Lee's character was called see this and diverts attention to the shop instead
At least that's what I thought happened.
>>
>>83735191
maybe his "loyal" customers should've asked themselves why the only Italian willing to cook for them is a racist, mediocre chef who treats his customers like shit.
>>
>>83734753

please read death of the artist and thoroughly understand what it means before you invoke it. dont pull a "death of the artist buddy" while reading it.

what i assume is that you've obviously missed various criticism of buggin out by spike himself (his silly haircut, wearing 100 dollar sneakers and obv expensive clothes even though he doesn't have a job and just walks around the neighbourhood the whole day): obviously a what you would call a 'sjw' nowadays, throwing deserved outrage at the wrong people (mookie's sister being shown as a voice of reason in her convo with him).

i dont wanna do an analysis here for you because you can't pay attention for shit, the point of the movie is that raheem didn't have to die. conflicts over shit happen and the causes are many things (misunderstandings, impatience, the HOT AS THE DEVIL weather sometimes even pure abrasiveness or hate - radio raheem and john turturro are the most hateful characters there) but that no one should be killed over them. the point is clear and there are the mournful speeches telling you directly "it was clear as day the boy didn't have to die". and the ending, if you didn't feel the obvious catharthic ambiguity and felt that the pizzeria guys were portrayed as the bad guys, stop consuming art of any kind please.

one other thing i want to mention is that this is a movie about race relations. if you aren't interested in any way about narratives about race relations that (in my mind) portray both perspectives pretty truthfully and unbiasedly, just watch something else.
>>
>>83735329
you're the one claiming that there's some sort of absolute truth about this movie out there that just happens to reflect what you felt, invoking Death of Author may have been a stretch but thankfully you made it completely valid by then claiming that whatever Spike Lee's intentions are for a character should somehow affect how I receive and think of said character. It doesn't. My experience is my own, not yours, not Spike Lee's.

Besides, if you somehow took away from what I've been writing that I felt that the guy deserved to die, or that I think the Sal was portrayed as the bad guy, you clearly haven't been reading what I'm writing, so why the fuck would I even engage with you any further.
>>
Does discussion of this movie reveal that blacks and left wingers don't understand the concept of private property?
>>
Didn't Radio Rakeem or whatever his name was threaten people constantly and walk around with a loud ass boombox even in the pizzeria?
>>
>>83735067
That's fine, if the customers don't like it they are free to go elsewhere and the business can fail. Customers have no right to demand certain pictures be put up or not. Tell that to a bunch of ignorant blacks though.
>>
>>83735452

death of the author isn't a free pass to just ignore shit you dumbass.

i didn't take away from your post that the guy deserved to die; only what i told you from beginning, that if what you're taking away from the movie is whether he should or should not have put the pictures of black people, that you're missing the point. that question in itself is not relevant. it's just a mechanism in the plot.

do bear in mind that i say that you're missing the point based on your view in the same way that i would tell it to someone making a feminist critique and basing their opinion off of that solely. it's an incomplete view, and sure you're entitled to it, but here i am having a discussion.
>>
>>83735645
I never said that that was what I took away from the movie.

But as it happened, we were discussing this particular scene, is this okay with you? Can I do this, your highness?

Or should I go out and get my thesis in movie history and read three autobiographies of Spike Lee before I am allowed to comment?
>>
>>83734742
>Sam himself was racist as well when pushed, hence him sperging out calling them a bunch of niggers
Yeah, a outburst in a moment of anger means you secretly plot to gas the niggers and Jews.
>>
>>83735711

>thesis in movie history and read three autobiographies of Spike Lee before I am allowed to comment?

holy shit im sorry i didn't know you were this insecure.

ok then what about that scene?
>>
>>83735963
Sorry about losing my head

We were discussing whether or not he should have removed the pictures, and if asking him to do so was justified
>>
>>83732678
>>83732678
I don't understand why they thought any civilized human being would empathize with the nignogs in this flick.

Bamboozled is easily one of my favorite movies of all time. Spike Lee really highlights niggers behaving like niggers in a way no white director could do justice.
>>
>>83735059
He assaulted someone*

Maybe just don't commit violent crimes (or any crimes???) and you won't have to pay the consequences. Dumb coon apologist.
>>
Mookie got way too much shit in this movie.

He could have been a better worker though but damn his gf was a bitch to him

>when you gonna get a life moookie?

Shouldn't have gotten knocked up by a loser if you expected more,dummy.
>>
>>83732678
What do you mean by "joints" in this context? Not a native English speaker.
>>
What's Spike Lee's deal with Italians anyways? With this and Jungle Fever he really seems to fucking hate them.
>>
>>83736283
They co existed in the ghettos and shit together

Lots of tension but also lots of common ground.
>>
Did you guys not watch the movie? The blacks werent helping Sals business really, the fact that it was located in a bad black neighborhood was bringing the value down. If the evil white man gentrified the neighborhood, Sals property value would go up and he wouldnt have to endure the bitching of people who are too incompetent to run their own local corner store and pizza shop.
>>
>>83735997

in my mind, let's say it wasn't justified. sal acted accordingly. the fact that he didn't put pics of black people isn't why the place got burned down in the end anyway, it's because raheem died. how it happened was incrementally of course (buggin out persistant on 'boycotting' sal, raheem just being an asshole, and that retarded guy being mad at john turturro for being an asshole, the rest of the niggers in the joint flipped sides only when sal bursted into a fit of rage and rest of the neighbourhood when raheem died). in this sense a question can be posed at any stage of the film for any character "is this guy doing the right thing".

my point is that i think the movie judges buggin out enough on this already (mookie's sister convo, pretty much everyone telling him that boycotting sal is a waste of time).

the conflict only needed someone to put out a friendly hand first, a small act of love, to not have it come to that conclusion. either buggin out calming down about a barely relevant issue, or raheem lowering down his fucking radio and not being an asshole, or sal just putting a picture of a black guy on the wall. all little things.
>>
>>83733825
>It's a "it's racist to say 'no' to a black person" episode
>>
>>83736320
because pizza shops are so rare in new york.

Also there were plenty of black customers shown in the film
>>
>>83736275
it's what Spike Lee calls his movies, I think it just means collaboration
>>
>>83736275
Joint can mean "place" in English
Not sure what he means exactly but i always thought it meant its his creation/product in the same way directors put a "Quentin Tarantino Film" as ownership.
>>
>>83734800
>>83736283
I don't think you realize that Spike Lee's films are lot more fair than he actually is. He is a raging liberal but his movies are not.
>>
Sal wasn't perfect by any means but he was a better force for good than anyone else.

>gives Da Mayor little jobs to do while all the black people mock him
>employs Mookie and treats him like a son even though he's a lazy worker
>genuinely enjoys how people in the neighborhood enjoy his food, even though it's no longer the italian neighborhood he grew up in

Maybe the movie would have had a better message if Mookie saved up his money, learned how to make pizza, and started his own business.
>>
>>83736341
I see what you mean, good point.

The right thing in the title was never being done, in the sense of no one ever stepping up to be the bigger man. Except for maybe Mookie when he threw the trash can
>>
>>83734800
>it's pretty heavily biased left and towards the black characters.
No its not. Everyone is painted as an asshole that contributes to the problem. Buggin out annoyed the shit out of everyone and the only person who listened to him was that waterhead radio raheem.
Even the Mookie is portrayed as a lazy asshole.
The title is supposed to be ironic because no one "does the right thing" except maybe mookie throwing the trash through the window and saving Sal's life.
>>
>>83734930
Also constantly having to deal with lawsuits when there is an inevitable fight or shooting and someone gets injured.
>>
>>83736556
maybe should make a sequel like that. Ending with Mookie smashing some latino kid's stereo and having his new place burned down.
>>
>>83736556
I wonder why sal did not cave though.It seemed against his character since he loved the neighborhood so much,i do agree though he was the most sympathetic.
>>
>>83736574
>>83736594
> mookie did the right thing

Wouldn't the right thing have been to try to calm the mob down?
>>
>>83735103
>Should've just called the police.
Oh yeah, the NYPD, known for their level headed approach to deescalating situations.
>>
>>83736641
Then they would have accused him of being a traitor since he worked for sal
>>
>>83736682
but would they have hurt him?
>>
why didn't the eagles just fly the ring to mordor?
>>
>>83734855
HE put the fucking food on his table and roof over his head by working and supplying a needed demand to the community. Some lazy retards who got welfare money did not put the food on his table.

Liberal retards trying to make sense of working life. Jfc a working man should be grateful because there exists a hole in the demand that hes filling? He would do something else if there was another demand, its not like his only option was opening a pizza store and he would be fucked if lazy people with welfare money didnt exist.
>>
>>83736695
Probably,or accused him of being a piece of shit for not avenging his best friend.
>>
>>83736641
It was a record setting heat wave and the entire movie is setting up the tensions in this neighborhood and how it was just waiting for the littlest thing to set it off.
You don't calm an angry mob with pitchforks with words.
>>
>>83736634
>I wonder why sal did not cave though.
Ever hear the phrase give someone an inch they take a mile? Sal gives into buggin outs ridiculous demands and they will keep harassing him to do more for them.
>>
was they kingz tho
>>
>>83735189
>20$ radio = thousands of dollars in property damage
Nigger logic everyone.
>>
>WE DINDU NUFFIN
>the movie

And Mookie was one of the worst employee's Sal could ever hire, lazy as shit. I love Spike's attention to detail.
>>
>>83736275
Spike Lee likes to say "A Spike Lee joint" instead of "A Spike Lee film".

Why? Dunno. He thinks it sounds cool.

For the record, this is his best film besides Inside Man and ironically his least racist and most unbiased film about race relations.
>>
>>83734449
>the interior was decked out with a bunch of black power shit

I like how you think this is comparable. The walls were decorated with pics of entertainers not klan clan members
>>
>>83736574

mookie throwing the trash can creates a lot of catharsis and whether or not he did the right thing is really like "i dont know" for a lot of people i think. which is strong in itself.
im sorry for being abrasive at the beginning dude, i dont feel good about it. i did assume some things wrongly and it's no way to start a discussion. im out, cheerios.
>>
>>83736745
I really don't know what else they could possibly force him to do,lower prices? Give more jobs to blacks? Play traditionally black music?

Still sal liked the community so it is weird that he wouldn't give them just one thing then again,bug was the only person who gave a shit.

none of this would have happened if he didn't stir the pot.
>>
>>83732678
Well one thing he can do something about and another he can't
>>
>>83736121
t. white boy
>>
>>83736275
Disregard the others. "joint" is just nigger slang for a movie, especially black-made ones, Spike Lee adopted the term to better advertise to them.
>>
>>83733774
NOW GO HOME AND GET YER FUCKIN' FIRE HYDRANT
>>
>>83736911
>nogs can't go 5 seconds without committing violent crimes
I'm glad to be white, boy.
>>
>>83736862
It would end up like this
https://youtu.be/2FRa-iahw-k
>>
>>83736968
Bug was the only one unsatisfied though and its because he had shit going on in his own life,so if he had this small victory i believe he would have felt better about himself and fucked off to the next "cause".
>>
>>83732678
He shoulda armed himself.
>>
>>83732678
Woah...so this is the power...of....black logic!
>>
>>83734233
Fuck off Bernie. Go suck a nigger dick
>>
>>83735006

I'm an online retailer. I've got a customer who spends like $3000 bucks a year on my site, easily my biggest spender. I appreciate his continued patronage, but If he emailed me demanding i start editing my website i'd tell him he has no right to dictate my online storefront and tell him it's none of his fucking business what my webpage looks like.
>>
>>83736856
I did assume some things wrongly and that's no way to start a discussion. I apologize

D-did this anon do the right thing?
>>
>>83737078
A good movie?
>>
>>83737044
In your own post you are acknowledging he will never be happy, so why give in to one hollow victory for him? He'd just keep coming back with more and more bullshit to stir the pot and get attention.
>>
>>83733963
http://www.nyc.gov/html/dep/html/noise/index.shtml
>>
>>83737106
Most bussiness do "customer appreciation months" or give freebies/discounts every now and again though

I do agree though,you should not feel obligated to massage one mans ego.
>>
>>83737113

y-you did. :)
>>
>>83737172
you might have a point if cops didnt disproportionately enforce broken windows violations on impovershed blacks.
>>
Why didnt Buggin Out or anyone else mess with the Korean owned corner store?
>>
>>83737227

> Breaking the law is okay if its blacks doing it.

Fuck off racist.
>>
>>83737227
>disproportionately enforce
Or you know, if niggers didn't disproportionately vandalize buildings more they wouldn't be arrested more.
>>
>>83734233
He made pretty damn good pizza, and that's all he was obligated to do for that money.
>>
>>83737311
>>83737278
Oh, but when little timmy smashes mailboxes in his neighborhood its just boys will be boys right?
>>
>>83737120
Because he would move on to something else.

And who's to say he's always that imposing anyway?

Sure his friends say he always focuses on pointless causes but maybe he's more civil about it usually

Mookie is working and it seems like the rest of his friends have something going on,maybe he saw this and felt like he needed something too.
>>
>>83734449
I'd just laugh because all that shit is meaningless if you still rely on the white man to pay your bills.
>>
>>83737379
>Mailboxes are considered federal property, and federal law (Title 18, United States Code, Section 1705), makes it a crime to vandalize them (or to injure, deface or destroy any mail deposited in them). Violators can be fined up to $250,000, or imprisoned for up to three years, for each act of vandalism.
>>
>>83736634
>I wonder why sal did not cave though.
Italian americans are characterized by their tempers and stubborness.
>>
>>83737379

Nope. He should be hauled into the station and left overnight to teach him not to fuck around with other peoples property, if hes over 18 he should be charged with vandalism.

But due to sheer scale it's harder to patrol suburbs as effectively. Hence Urban Police being more efficient.
>>
>>83737273
Because italians had been there longer so the tension has been there longer

Koreans were new,it will grow overtime like a roomate who slowly gets on your nerves
>>
>>83737397
>All that useless supposition
What in the movie paints buggin out as anything besides an attention starved pain in the ass.
>>
>>83734661
Militant blacks are the most pathetic and hilarious group of "people" to exist. You're nothing without whitey.
>>
Don't you all get it. Sal should've been grateful they weren't burning down his store everyday.
>>
>>83735912
This is why the left has been losing ground this past decade.
>>
>>83736911
If being civilized is being white, then I'm fucking glad.

Nigger.
>>
>>83732678
OP, are you insinuating that Italians are also white?
>>
>>83737397
Like the other anon said, you are just making your own headcanon in stark contrast to what is portrayed.

You are literally doing the "dindu nuffin he a gud boi" routine.
>>
>>83737611
I never said he was right but i don't think he's normally as abrasive as he was on that day.

The heat and the attitude his friends had towards his goals exasperated it.
>>
>>83733963
t. nigger
>>
It's a really great movie and the funniest thing is that its own director didn't understand it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc6_XgtOQgI

Look at this scene, the white man steps on the black guy LEFT foot and he gets mad because his RIGHT foot Jordan is messed up.
He makes a scene out of it for no fucking reason and it's probably intended by the director to show how the racial relations make even a non-issue a huge problem.
>>
>>83737483
>>83737273
This came out two years before the LA riots and the rooftop Koreans.
>>
>>83738458
The white guy was being kind of rude though by not saying excuse me or sorry.
>>
>>83738591
True that.
Also lol at Giancarlo Esposito playing that part.
>>
>>83736646
The NYPD love cracking negro skulls, it would've been resolved very quickly
>>
did he do the right thing?
>>
>>83738159
>but i don't think he's normally as abrasive as he was on that day.
Supposition based on your feefees. You're literally making up head cannon.
Also buggin out is portraying a caricature of the empowered black militant. Its the same kind of character as the guy in don't be a menace that liked scrawny white girls.
You're making autistic headcannon without any kind of historical or cultural context.
The fact that people call him "Buggin out" should be all you need to inform you that this guy is always acting like this, or, indeed, buggin out.
>>
>>83738787
>The NYPD love cracking negro skulls, it would've been resolved very quickly
Aren't they the ones that choked rahim to death that struck the proverbial match.
>>
>>83733963
He came to his place, scaring away the customers and refused to leave. Radio Raheem was a punk. I don't think he deserved to be killed, but he was in the wrong totally.
>>
>>83734855
>He's ungrateful because those lazy entitled youths put a roof over his head and food on his table. Working his ass off or not that's a fact, he lives off their money
The twisted mind of a liberal is scary place.
Truly, liberalism is a mental ilness.
>>
File: black york.png (86KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
black york.png
86KB, 500x409px
>>83736646
>Oh yeah, the NYPD, known for their level headed approach to deescalating situations.
It's NYC. Can't relax around blacks.
>>
>>83732678
I'm not interested in movies for blacks
>>
>>83734661
What's it like knowing that you'd be in a mud hut right now if it wasn't for "subhumans" subsidizing your pathetic existence?
>>
File: IMG_8001.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8001.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>83737501
Dis white boi mad
>>
File: IMG_8321.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8321.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>83738609
This. Gus would have been a bit more classy
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.