[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just rewatched these fun movies. She really did love Sparrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0067.jpg (65KB, 375x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.jpg
65KB, 375x550px
Just rewatched these fun movies. She really did love Sparrow didn't she?
>>
>deriving joy from movies

wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>83729772
I'm a sadist
>>
>>83729754

No?
>>
>>83729793
Dead mans chest implies heavily she would prefer him I is the message I got
>>
>>83729754
she was the worst part of those movies. her not being in strangers tides made it my 3rd fav if the four.
>>
>>83729878
>Dead Men Tell villians > Dead Men Chest
>>
>>83729857

Well you're an idiot.
>>
>>83729917
was it fun? all i want is pirate ghosts/ghost pirates
>>
>>83729927
Why so hostile anon? Are you gay
>>
File: IMG_1876.gif (2MB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1876.gif
2MB, 250x227px
>>83729966
kinda. Johnny Depp seems to be doing a very poor impression of Captain Jack Sparrow. i mean

>Maximum Kookiness

I guess they didn't have a lot for him to do. Then there's a B plot of a (IM A WOMAN WHO CAN SCIENCE AND ARE SUPERIOR) and wWll Turner's son who's trying to bring his father back by breaking Poseidon's trident.

He brings up the french mayonnaise joke again
>mayonnaise
There's are some funny action sequences and like I said these villians are shit hot. They did really well with the design and mechanics on how they fight. It's too bad they didn't have a slightly better plot with less Le Jack Sparrow lel

Although come to think of it, I've realized that if you think of all the other movies as PREQUELS and the 1st as the LAST movie. You will like the series much more.

Captain Barbossa and Salazar and crew saved the movie though

Wait till it comes on TV broheim
>>
>>83730048
thanks dude
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.