[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The only project she's involved in this year is Despicable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: miranda cosgrove.jpg (208KB, 606x844px) Image search: [Google]
miranda cosgrove.jpg
208KB, 606x844px
>The only project she's involved in this year is Despicable Me 3

Is her career dead?
>>
>career
>>
>>83728256
Her career have been dead once she got too old for Dan.
>>
Maybe she just doesn't want to work? I wouldn't continue working after I had enough millions.
>>
>>83728256

Whatever pays for the funny powder addiction, man.
>>
me on the right
>>
NBC is letting her go to waste!
>>
/tv/ will never believe me but she was in my psychology class last year. ofc she was very quiet and never participated.
>>
>>83728474
can you talk more about your experience?
>>
>>83728474
This >>83728860
>>
>>83728474
you go to UCLA?
>>
>>83728474

Unironically she used to live in Downey, and I believe she went to sussman middle school

I work in a movie theater in a neghboring town and once she came late at night to see a screening of zootopia with some younger cousin or something, I said hey and she had a very rehearsed "Hey, how are you" that was obviously programmed into her by dan schneider and his team

She was real nice and just as cute irl desu
>>
Dan gave her enough money to life off
>>
She gets like over $1m to do these shitty movies and all she has to do is the voice acting and promotion. I hope she gets a steady job on a comfy tv show so I can enjoy her soothing, genuine nature for years to come, and I can sleep soundly at night knowing my sweet Miranda is doing alright.
>>
where am I supposed to know her from?
>>
>>83728474
did she have dead eyes?
>>
>>83729700
Was on a lot of Nickelodeon stuff. Now has mostly only been in these movies and a few smaller indie films.
>>
>>83728474
>Participating in class
I would wedgie you if I could do it through the Internets
>>
File: 1440863640346.jpg (28KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
1440863640346.jpg
28KB, 600x537px
>>83729700
School of Rock you nigger
>tfw was same age as her when I saw it in theaters and have had a crush on her for 14 years now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.