[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hey Alan" >"Yes Charlie" >"Get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: charlie-sheen.jpg (86KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-sheen.jpg
86KB, 612x380px
>"Hey Alan"
>"Yes Charlie"
>"Get out of my house"
*laugh track*
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>Alan, did you know that almost 40% of males living in Swaziland, have AIDS? That's like, one in every two and a half MEN!
>>
>Carlos Estevez
>>
>>83728291
why is there so much aids in switzerland
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 853x480px
GUMMY BEARS
GUMMY BEARS
>>
>>83728357
Swaziland, anon. It's like Switzerland but with 17% less blacks.
>>
>>83728357
like 30% of population is some form of imigrant or asylum seeker. half of swiz football national team is albanian
>>
>>83728291
>implying charlie can math that good
>>
>>83728404
What Charlie lacks in math skills he makes up for in meth skills
MMMEEETH
>>
To be fair, the get off my house jokes were the best, in the Later-Charlie Period
>>
>"Hey Berta"
>"Yes Alan"
>"Can you help me?"
>"No fuck off"
*laugh track*
>>
>Hey reddit
>Yes, /tv/?
>Do you like this thread?
>I fucking LOVE it
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME
>>
>>83728388
Underrated
>>
>"Yeah, you pee on a stick, and it turns blue"
>"no, the STICK turns blue"
MEEEEEEEN
>>
>>83729064
We don't rate our posts here, redditourist.
>>
>"Hey jake what ya doing"
>"Playing videogame"
>"You talk to that girl about the dance yet?"
>"Wait what dance?"
>audience implores into space
I'm not doing the MEEEEEEEN thing fuck off
>>
funniest show of the last decade.

prove me rong you fap-to-trap faggot
>>
>>83729247
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>83729267
it's not funny
>>
>>83728215
>"Hey Alan?"
>"Yes Charlie?"
>"You are an absolute waste of space and a horrible actor. I really want to beat your face into a pulp with a tire iron Alan, I really do. Now if you don't fuck out of my house in the next 5 minutes I swear to God I will get dad's old Mossberg from the attic and I will blow your brains all over the ceiling. No wait scratch that, I will blow your useless sons brains out first. Capishe? Man this feels good, I should have done this years ago! No go pack your shit Alan, clock's ticking!"
>*laugh track*

I wasn't surprised to find out that Raimi was a guest writer for this episode
>>
>>83729297
wes anderson is not funny.

this show was cheesy as fuck but had gems
>>
File: ashton.jpg (32KB, 325x307px) Image search: [Google]
ashton.jpg
32KB, 325x307px
>>
>"Hey Alan"
>"They diagnosed me with testicular cancer Charlie. It spread and they will remove both of my testicles. I don't want to live like this Charlie. I got a gun and tried to do it, but I just couldn't. What should I do? Also they doubled my alimony payments and my receptionist is suing me for sexual harrasment because I walked in on her using the bathroom."
>"Get out of my house"
*laugh track*
>>
How was this show after they killed off Charlie? Did it get even worse with Kutcher?
>>
>>83729687
2 pretty solid seasons and then it turned to shit
>>
File: image.png (263KB, 602x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
263KB, 602x403px
>Hey Alan!
>Yes, Walden Schmidt?
>I am naked.
>I am not bothered by this.
*laugh track*
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
>>
>>83729247
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.