[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does season 5 really suck, or is it just memes I've liked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: House_of_Cards_Season_1_Poster.jpg (176KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
House_of_Cards_Season_1_Poster.jpg
176KB, 1013x1500px
Does season 5 really suck, or is it just memes

I've liked every season except 3
>>
File: Smile_Rei.png (183KB, 386x366px) Image search: [Google]
Smile_Rei.png
183KB, 386x366px
The quality of the show has not changed, no matter what you think it was. Good or bad, it's exactly the same level is was in season two.

However, what has changed is the hivemind. Something happened to cause a change in thinking, that passed many people through the looking glass and others just followed blindly along.

What could have caused that, do you figger?
>>
It's been in a steady decline since season two but it really bottomed out with this latest one. I'm looking forward to season six being a failure and the cries of 'muh soggy knee' that will surely follow.
>>
>>83728058

>start watching show about batman
>batgirl is minor side character
>seasons progress, batgirl becomes more prominent
>batman starts to fade and give up screen time to less interesting, one dimensional side character
>people stop watching because batman, their reason for watching in the first place, is sidelined

why aren't people enjoying this show anymore? must be bitter women haters :^)
>>
As someone who generally liked all previous seasons, the second half of it really does suck hard.
>>
watch the british version - it's infinitely better and the creators knew when to end the show (something America is physically fucking incapable of)
>>
File: Sly_Asuka.gif (2MB, 250x282px) Image search: [Google]
Sly_Asuka.gif
2MB, 250x282px
>>83728191
I mentioned no specific event. Look where your assumptions lead you.
>>
>>83728191
desu they are equally interesting, and him being slowly sidelined by his wife who will backstab him eventually is kind of the point
>>
>>83728271

>its almost like you implied something as hamfistedly as you jerk your gherk :^)
>>
>>83728341
Your are blind to anything outside your biases like a horse.
>>
>>83728247
>except for Breaking Bad
>>
I have watched first 9 episodes. They weren't anything really outstanding, but it's entertaining. It gets too much hate here by people that still think it should represent real life politics
>>
>>83728025
Season 3 was so bad I stopped halfway through.
>>83728058
This is just not true. In season 3 they decided, after two-and-a-half seasons of an apolitical political thriller, to start using the show as a platform to make political statements.
> muh Pussy Riot music video opening /closing
> muh Putin analog
> muh gay rights in Russia becomes the reason Claire and Francis are divided
> forget the earlier foreshadowing about Claire and her weak spot for children, empathy for Russian gays is basically the same thing right? We writers totally planned it this way!
Just awful. If the writers can't treat the narrative with respect instead of using it to push messages, I can't be bothered to watch.
>>
>>83728025
It sucks because every season is the same story with slightly adjusted details and no logic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.