[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever actually watched The Evil Dead in the d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: YES.jpg (187KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
187KB, 630x1200px
Have any of you ever actually watched The Evil Dead in the dark, alone, quiet? It's absolutlely god-damn terrifying. It also contains the single best horror film scream of all time.

I don't mean that new horse shit. I mean the original film. It's actually scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9v6AVfvHaU
>>
>>83725144
>It's actually scary.
the tree rape scene was a lot more funny than scary. Agreed on the remake though, it's trash.
>>
It's even better with surround sound. Possibly even better with surround sound headphones.
>>
what do you contrarians even have against the new evil dead? it's great and isn't 'it's so shit that it means it's great!' like the original
>>
Have you ever watched it alone in the dark... on WEEED???

Every time i toke up and watch it, i think it's the creepiest movie of all time. Then i make someone who's never seen it watch it, and it's not that scary.

I wish Ash vs. Evil Dead would cut out the toilet humor and be scary. The first season had its moments, but come on, they can do better.
>>
>>83725285

It's generic and not fun to watch at all.

I watched evil dead 2013 with a girl and we just sat there doing nothing for the whole movie.

I watched the original evil dead with the same girl and we were cuddling, laughing, holding hands, and fucked afterward.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.