[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pai Mei taught you the five point palm-exploding heart technique?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: all about technique.jpg (44KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
all about technique.jpg
44KB, 400x600px
Pai Mei taught you the five point palm-exploding heart technique? ... Why didn't you tell me?
>>
>>83725036
>I am going to Kill Bill

stopped watching right there t.b.h. i don't even know what movie you're talking about
>>
>>83725036
Because she knew deep down that one day She'd have to Kill Bill.

By the way, his Superman speech was not shit. It was an explanation on how Bill's mind works, not a real critique of Superman.
>>
>bill takes 4 steps instead of 5
>falls over
>Beatrix rolling around saying "thank you thank you" on the bathroom floor
Bill and Beatrix knew the 5 point exploding heart thing was bullshit. He let her go. It was just a wink wink thing.
>>
>>83725138
Then why did he actually try to kill her right before she did that?
>>
File: 9325547.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
9325547.png
53KB, 256x256px
I wonder what he jerked off to before he died?
>>
>>83725138
It's cuz he's old, he lost a step due to age.
>>
>>83725178
losing consciousness is one of the most sensual pleasures a human can experience. So probably that.
>>
>>83725178
Do you mean the actor David Caradine or the character of Bill?
>>
>>83725178
Wasn't David Carradine murdered?
>>
>>83725138
it's the five point palm technique, not the 5 step technique, you die after 3 steps

Apparently the first step when he gets up from the chair doesn't count
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.