[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are producers still throwing money at these retarded trannies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: wachowski-sisters-getty.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wachowski-sisters-getty.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
Why are producers still throwing money at these retarded trannies? Watching sense8 right now and its crash tier crap propaganda
>>
>>83724258
Umm, sweetie, I think you're just pissed that The Matrix is now retroactively a feminist movie.
>>
>>83724258
What a sick world we live in.
>>
>>83724258
comrade you simply dont understand that the matrix teaches people to get woke to the reality of communism being the only true form of government that real americans want sicne it will end the ownership of private property liberating us.
>>
All their movies are shit; L.A. is sodom and nothing good will ever come out of it
>>
>>83724258
This , I hate having political shit shoved down my throat, even if I were to agree with it
>>
>>83724258
Jupiter Ascending is a work of visionary genius. Redmayne won an Oscar that year.
>>
>>83724588
All their work revolves around a Gnostic collectivist worldview it's stale
>>
>>83724408
You're an idiot. Liberals are not commies, and there are no bigger liberals than the Wachowskis
>>
>>83724258
Never bothered to watch Sens8, as pretty much everything they made after Matrix 2 sucked ass. However, both the Wachowskis and Sens8 have quite a cult following, so I doubt producers will ever stop funding their idiotic projects.
>>
>>83724258
They're not anymore. Sense8 has just been cancelled.
>>
>>83725374
RIP
>>
>>83724258
1999: The Matrix is a cool cyberpunk film about living in a reality inside a reality
2016: The Matrix was actually about vagina envy
>>
>Matrix it's good
Can we stop this meme? That movie sucks, the fact that it is a "clasic" doesn't make it good either.
>>
>>83724258
Their timing is pretty shitty in sense8

>oh shit mortal danger
>let me OBE and save this tranny with my high-level lockpicking skill
>actually first I'll google some shit, have a sing-a-long and go home and take a nap
>oh shit thanks for waiting mortal danger I almost forgot about you
>>
they were psychologically fucked and tortured and we're made into transvestites by """them""" for revenge for making the matrix which made a lot of people question their system
>>
>>83726692
>>83726307
>>83726176
Was The Matrix an original idea?
>>
>>83726307
Matrix had at least this quality that it introduced metaphysics in a mainstream movie, and actually kept it a sci-fi action movie.
I'm still wondering how they pitched it to producers.
>>
>>83724311

>feminist

explains how the series started well then turned brain dead retarded as people stopped paying attention
>>
>>83724627
It's a Gnostic collectivist world. Acknowledge it or suffer the consequences.
>>
>>83726994

>Hollywood
>Original

pick one nebro
>>
>>83724258
They're extremely talented, but the POZ has been seeping into their work for a while. I think it may be a fatal infection at this point.
>>
>>83727094
No, baphomet
>>
>>83724311
>The Matrix is now retroactively a feminist movie.

Well what the hell is V for Vendetta for?

>>83724258
>Sense8

That first episode had me feeling some type of way but I enjoyed the rest of the series.
>>
>>83724408
This reminded me how bothered i am that they turned the government from V for Vendetta from an openly fascist with sprinkles of sci-fi to a simple right wing one with too much power, because gotta remind people American, white, Christian conservatism... in fictional UK, is literally evil
>>
>>83726994
nah, it ripped of ghost in the shell
>>
I like Sense8 desu
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.