[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw haven't laughed at a single one of his films (have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1375930702_Allen.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1375930702_Allen.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>tfw haven't laughed at a single one of his films (have watched at least 5 of them)
>tfw at least 4/5 of his films involves a character getting cucked

it's always the same thing, someone is unhappy in their relationship and finds another person to be with or a guy gets dumped and finds someone else

he makes like one movie a year, but they are all rehashes

why do people like his movies?
>>
File: 1486304498602.jpg (56KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
1486304498602.jpg
56KB, 500x581px
>>83721316
>haven't laughed at a single one of his films (have watched at least 5 of them)
>Match Point
>Cassandra's Dream
>Interiors
>Irrational Man
>September
Well it's no wonder you didn't laugh... none of them are comedies, you doofus.
>>
>>83721316
Which ones did you watch? I think Hannah and Her Sisters and the Curse of the Jade Scorpion are pretty good.
>>
>>83721423
>>83721490
i've watched
>Manhattan
>Annie Hall
>Vicky Cristina Barcelona
>Midnight in Paris
>Play it again Sam
>Whatever Works

can't think of a single funny scene from these movies
>>
File: woody allen.jpg (117KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
woody allen.jpg
117KB, 672x372px
>>83721316
Have you watched Sleeper, Take the Money and Run, Bananas, What's Up, Tiger Lily? Give them a try, if you haven't.
>>
>>83721595
>He didn't like Granny Hall
>"She hates the Jews on account of she thinks they own the banks and everything."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8TSvMx2wPI
>>
>>83721316
>I have to laugh to enjoy a movie
>>
if you dont like love and death his movies just are not for you.
>>
Radio Days is pretty good
>>
Yea sounds like his movies are just not your (poor) taste, what else do you want to hear?
>>
HIs movies aren't really about laughing out loud, they're in his own voice which is a mix of comedy, drama, and romance
>>
annie hall is an amazing movie
it one of the few movies that just keeps getting better and better by each act
>>
annie hall is unironically great
>>
Match Point is the best film he has ever made, prove me wrong.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.