[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't care how crazy and loopy she is, I would take care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: yes plz.jpg (33KB, 608x336px) Image search: [Google]
yes plz.jpg
33KB, 608x336px
I don't care how crazy and loopy she is, I would take care of that nutcase and give her the best she she could ever fathom

I get triggered watching her put up with Michael
>>
>>83720221
She had a nice pair of bolts desu
>>
>>83721008
Hell yeah she does.
>>
>>83720221
It's not worth it, bruh. I was with a girl that spent thousands of dollars a month on her cosmetic bullshit. Unless the bitch wants to pay for it herself, fuck that high maintenance shit.
>>
>>83720221
mmmmmmmmilk
>>
File: x-files-tv-1994.jpg (65KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
x-files-tv-1994.jpg
65KB, 429x410px
tfw her dad is Deep Throat
>>
>>83720221
I wasn't in to her until she got he boob job. After that, I couldn't blame Michael at all.
>>
>>83720221
jan was an intolerable nutsmasher. She got off on sealing happiness away from micheal and it took 3rd party intervention to get him away from her

Jan would eat you alive
>>
>>83721338
He should have followed along during the harassment trial. They could have made so much money!
>>
>>83720221
'TILL NOW, I ALWAYS GOT BY ON MY OWN
I NEVER REALLY CARED UNTIL I MET YOU
>>
>>83720221
ANON WANT MILKY
>>
>tfw no crazy big tit gf
>>
File: melora_hardin.jpg (60KB, 281x475px) Image search: [Google]
melora_hardin.jpg
60KB, 281x475px
>>83720221

She gets my cock Melora Hardin if you catch my drift.
>>
>>83721589
>we live in an age where old women are still hot
>>
Bump for more big boos
>>
>>83722053
*boobs
>>
File: phoenix.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>83721589
>>83722031
Godamn Texas/Southern blondes man. There's nothing like quite like them in all of the world. I used to think southern accents sounded goofy. Now, they make me hard. I miss pissing my gf off, and hearing her exclaim and shake her head, "Good LOURD!".
>>
>>83721008
thank her plastic surgeon
>>
File: jackie.gif (951KB, 245x163px) Image search: [Google]
jackie.gif
951KB, 245x163px
>>83722053
>>
>>83721340
I'd be tempted to try a relationship with a woman like that. Of course I would keep my ground and not let her dominate me. Would that work? That kind of constant struggle with hate filled sex
>>
>>83720221
Her nose is fucked
>>
>>83723635
>Of course I would keep my ground and not let her dominate me.

Lol
>>
>>83720221
You've clearly never been in a relationship with a mentally unstable woman
>>
Let's face it. Most guys are from the Dark Ages. They're cavemen. And they like a woman to be showing her cleavage and to be wearing eight-inch heels. And to be wearing see-through underpants. But for me, a woman looks best when she is just absolutely naked.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.