[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's my idea for Fast and the Furious in space. >Year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: k.jpg (26KB, 539x400px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
26KB, 539x400px
Here's my idea for Fast and the Furious in space.

>Year 2020
>Astronomers pick up something huge coming near earth
>Turns out to be an alien ship here to invade us
>Small ships come to earth and battle ensues
>FF team finds a downed ship
>They pilot the ship to the mothership and go inside
>They find various different types of transports and most are ground vehicles
>They travel inside the mothership against all odds using cool alien rides to get to the controls
>They find the controls and pilot the ship into the sun
>Escape at the last second and return to earth
>>
I'd watch it.
>>
Can't wait for some spacekino. FF is bound to only get crazier.
>>
>>83719140
I have something better. Fast & Furious x Transformers. plot stays similiar, but the crew joins forces with transformers to battle the aliens. Vin Disel riding Optimus Prime would be pure kino
>>
>>83719293
here's your fuckin greenlight
>>
>>83719293
>I have something better. Fast & Furious x Transformers. plot stays similiar, but the crew joins forces with transformers to battle the aliens. Vin Disel riding Optimus Prime would be pure kino

i want this

anything vin is pure keno

the new xxx was insane brah
>>
>>83719140
>Fast and Furious in Space
>Year 2100
>Instead of racing on ground it's a race to Mars and back to Earth on custom spaceship
This or a live-action adaption of Redline would be cool
>>
>>83719293
Okay, but I have a better idea:

Same thing...only Vin Diesel plays both Triple X AND Dominic Toretto in the same movie.
>>
File: TransformersFF.jpg (457KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
TransformersFF.jpg
457KB, 1080x1350px
>>83719293
You mean something like this?
>>
File: Riddick.jpg (89KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Riddick.jpg
89KB, 970x545px
>>83720478
and Riddick
>>
How about they accidentally go back in time and race dinosaurs?
>>
i just want them to do a shot for shot remake of Armageddon
>>
File: 1492485231201.jpg (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492485231201.jpg
236KB, 1280x720px
>>83719140
>Fast 9: Dom Toretto and his team will travel to Mars after a daring escape from the International Space Station and eventually meet with an ancient alien entity that existed since before the Big Bang, a holdover from a prior universe who sees the cycle repeating again after all light in this universe ends. It will be up to Dom and family to show through the power of automotive ingenuity and familial bonds that humanity can escape the Heat Death and even wield powers over the forces of space-time.

>this will be followed by Fast 10 when the team goes back in time through various eras to face off against warriors of old, from racing in the Circus Maximus to running down knights and samurai and eventually the first trains of the Industrial Age.

>Fast 11 will involve them ascending to Heaven and meeting Brian and then racing against God and the angels as a final test before descending into the inferno to fight and race against the demon cavalries of Hell.
>>
>>83721088

Checked and This.
>>
>>83721061
and knuckles
>>
>>83719140

As long as wheeled vehicles are involved I'm dtw.
>>
>>83719140
>Escape at the last second

You just have to have Roman call it EJECTO SEATO CUZ
>>
>>83719293
>>83720478
I'd greenlight this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.