[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>season 1: fuck yes one step closer to the big chair! >season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: house-of-cards.jpg (151KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
house-of-cards.jpg
151KB, 620x458px
>season 1: fuck yes one step closer to the big chair!
>season 2: YES YES YES FUCKING YES NEXT SEASON WILL ROCK
>season 3: wait what you're the president wreck some shit stop worrying about the next elections WRECK SOME SHIT WHAT THE FUCK CLAIRE YOU'RE A FUCKING SLUT COME BACK
>season 4: ok Claire is back shit is on track ok these elections are taking way too fucking long WE ARE THE TERROR fuck yes
>season 5: YES FUCKING YES FRANK UNDERWOOD IS THE PRESIDENT FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS FUCK YOU BITC... WHAT NO DON'T RESIGN NO FUCK NO THAT'S IT I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT

The best part about "To Play the King" was that Francis finally had all the power and you could see him use that power for absolute evil, but Underwood never felt like he completely abused the Presidency fully. I finally dropped this shit.
>>
>>83711295
It should have ended after season 2. Don't ape the original, do a story where the bad guy wins - Frank cheats his way into the presidency and it works.

Is he a good president? Does he get uncovered? Leave it to the audience.

The show would be much more highly regarded in that event.

If you REALLY want to see Frank campaign for reelection do a 6-year (or however long) timeskip to the next one.

Because THAT would be unprecedented in this day and age - a "third" term president.
>>
>>83711295
my thoughts exactly anon

the only way they can redeem the show at this point is if they can come up with a way for Francis to somehow regain the presidency and become a dictator. get this shit back on track. but that is probably too much of a lift for these hack writers and i doubt mummy Robin Wright would sign off on a demotion.
>>
>>83711295
AS shit as this series as become, I'm going to be a cuck and watch the 6th one

I was able to drop the walking meme but I don't think I can do it with this one lads
>>
>>83711489
>Because THAT would be unprecedented in this day and age - a "third" term president.
George washington set the precedent of two terms in office. After Roosevelt who got his third term because the country was still in the war, the 22nd amendment was ratified establishing the current term limit.
Not that I wouldn't watch the shit out of frank wipe his ass with the constitution and reorganize the republic into the first galactic empire.
>>
>>83711680
You're wrong by the way. FDR won 4 terms and the 22nd wasn't passed until 7 years after his death.
>>
>>83711295
The new showrunner this season is atrocious.

At least before Franks asides to the camera gave you some conspiratorial feels. Instead we get an asspull like
"Oh! this was my real plan after all"
or
"i had the evil terrorist all along"

The joy was in watching watching Frank & Doge manipulating, strongarming and murdering their way to their goals.

I did like Campbell Scotts character but the old lady seemed like she wandered in from an episode of Alias and decided to hang around.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 206x245px
>trailer had that Underwood 2016, Underwood 2020, Underwood 2024, Underwood 2028, Underwood 2032 thing going
>was getting hyped for Frank consolidating his power and attempting to create some American Empire/dictatorship
>nothing happens
>in fact we've taken a step backwards
>>
>>83711676

Just drop it, anon. Don't "Don't cheat on my wife" yourself.
>>
>>83711859
>22nd wasn't passed until 7 years after his death.
I fucked up on his terms, but yeah it was because the war. But the 22nd amendment was in a direct response to Roosevelt's tenure, things moved slow because the reconstruction of europe and the troops coming home were the political priority.
>>
This season was utter trash. The way he beat Conway was ridiculous, Frank felt like a lucky fuckup this season instead of an intelligent manipulator, and Claire had way too much focus with Tom Yates.
>>
File: myturn.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
myturn.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>83712195
What they meant was Claire Underwood 2016, 2020, 2024, etc.
>>
File: 1496662312896.png (405KB, 973x875px) Image search: [Google]
1496662312896.png
405KB, 973x875px
S2 frank blows a dude
S3 frank blows a dude
S4 frank blows a dude
S5 frank blows a dude

Cant wait for next season
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.