[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies that aged badly >Coughlin's law: Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Douglas Coughlin.jpg (110KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Douglas Coughlin.jpg
110KB, 500x500px
ITT: Movies that aged badly
>Coughlin's law: Don't serve blacks, they never tip
How did they get away with this?
>>
>>83703553
It is true, not only they never tip, they smell, scare the other customers and make a general mess.
>>
>>83703650
Stop being a racist. This thread is for non-racists only
>>
File: 1376933353524.jpg (58KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1376933353524.jpg
58KB, 500x368px
>>83703662
Make me.
>>
>>83703662
Having been a server and bartender in multiple restaurants in 'Murrica I've had more negative experiences with black customers than any other race. So many times they didn't tip or would try and find a way to get the meal comped.

On the topic of the thread though, any movie that leaned heavily on references that only made sense in that time period always age poorly. Particularly comedies.
>>
>>83703936
Can confirm. Blacks are the worst tippers. I usually tell the hostess not to seat me minorities.
>>
>>83703650
don't forget how they commit 52% of murders as only 13% of the populace
and that 72% of black children are born out of wedlock
and that the average black IQ is a full standard deviation below whites
And that less than 5% of college graduates are black
>>
>>83703989
Hispanics are fine, they are usually large tables so the overall bill is higher so even a 10% tip is more and they don't try to get out of paying like blacks do. When I was a server everyone fought to NOT get blacks in their section with the hostess. Kind of funny looking back on it, glad I am back of house now.
>>
>>83704201

Restaurant owners should pad the tip into the cost of the entrees, appetizers, drinks, etc, so there wouldn't be a fucking issue. But that would be too easy right? Divide and conquer right?

Stop blaming the customer and their culture you armchair racist assholes and take your shit to /pol.
>>
>>83703936
I worked at a local restaurant for two years in high school. The average white family came in quietly, was polite, would only send food back if there was a legitimate problem, and tipped well. The full package of that kind of behavior from black customers was rare. When they were well-behaved, they'd tip $0.50. When they tipped well, they did so after making a glorious mess all over the table and irritating all of the other customers with their hooting and hollering. I've never understood why black people think everyone in a restaurant or theater needs to hear every word they say and grunt they make.

The worst thing, though, was when a group of fat black women would come in together with no men. It's like watching a group of baboons compete with one another to see who can fling the most shit. They're incredibly loud. They're rude as all hell to the other customers and the staff. They send things back just for a power trip. They always try to get free meals by saying the food was terrible, even after they ate absolutely everything and sat there for two hours straight. We had an unspoken rule that one of the tables in the restaurant was the designated fat black lady table. It was farther away from the other tables to minimize their impact on the other customers, and it was the closest to the main security camera. Of course, if anyone complained about their behavior, whether it was staff or other customers, it was "what the fuck you say? You a fuckin rayciss! You hear this rayciss white motherfuckin bitch? Stupid fucking rayciss white bitch don't ever fucking talk to me. Dis food is bullshit. Bring me something else."
>>
>>83704549
>Black people refuse to tip
>It's the restaurant's fault
Ebin bait, nig
>>
>>83704549
I think it is perfectly fine to blame the customers when they act in a manner that is completely unacceptable in public, by this I mean that they are extremely loud and particularly rude to service staff for a power trip. Your point on tipping I actually agree with, I would go one step further and eliminate tipping and just pay the service industry a better wage across the board.
>>
>>83704549
Why are there so many cucks on /tv/?
>>
>>83704877
Because people like you look for any opportunity to throw that dumbass word around like it actually means anything besides, "someone who likes something I dislike."
>>
>>83705053
No. You like watching your wife get fucked by niggers. It's as simple as that. You white guilt hippie liberal nigger loving cuck faggot
>>
>>83703553
>>>83705053
>No. You like watching your wife get fucked by niggers. It's as simple as that. You white guilt hippie liberal nigger loving cuck faggot

Is what some people unironically believe about people who disagree with them. We are living in the worst reality. I pity you.
>>
>>83705517
I pity your wifes nigger-defiled vagina you cuck
>>
>>83705517
>I pity your wifes nigger-defiled vagina you cuck

I hope that you can find happiness somewhere in your sad, miserable life.
>>
>>83705517
>>83705588
learn to quote replies better reddit tourist.
>>
>try to force an ebin meme you came up while taking a shit yesterday
>thread gets ruined by /pol/
>>
>>83703662
says who? you? begone negroid.
>>
>>83705642
/pol/ is literally the only good board on this shitcuck site. When the fuck did all the liberal 16 year olds invade from tumblr? I guess it really is summer
>>
>>83705758
You are so bitter, do you only even approach to achieve some happiness by trying to ruin the conversations or pleasure of others? I can't imagine why you would continue to post here instead of going back to /pol/
>>
>>83705830
I will not rest until every nigger, faggot, sjw, liberal, "communist", white-guilter, sandnigger, feminist, genderqueerfuck, cuckold is wiped off the face of the earth
>>
>>83703553
The fact that there was no Raimiposting in the first dozen replies disappoints me.
>>
>>83706120
You know that is impossible right? Please tell me you know that isn't a rational goal to have for your life. If you cannot see that it is then I would advise you to speak to a therapist or generally get some counseling. Not that you will listen to me, I assume you will just call me a cuck again for trying to help you instead of spitting hate-filled vitriol back at you.
>>
File: Douglas Coughlin 12.jpg (55KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
Douglas Coughlin 12.jpg
55KB, 500x456px
>You know that girl Jordan you're pining for? Her last name isn't Mooney, its Moonstein. Coughlin's law: always be on the lookout for kikes
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.