[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kill Commies instead of Nazis >Suddenly every critic hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: indy.jpg (26KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
indy.jpg
26KB, 220x326px
>Kill Commies instead of Nazis
>Suddenly every critic hate it
Really makes you think
>>
Great intro

spoiled by "Mud le buff" and his mommy.
>>
>>83699117
They nuked a fridge in the 1st act, your argument is invalid
>>
>>83699248
This trainwreck wasn't Shia's fault, he was perfectly fine in it
>>
>>83699117
Only movie I walked out on
>>
>>83699117
Harrison Ford is old and looks confused most of the time
Female lead is an out of shape middle age woman
Main Antagonist is a parody of the austin powers evil old lady
Fridge nuking, monkey swinging on vines with lebouf
The finale involves 15 minutes of all the characters watching something happen instead of participating in the thing that's happening
>>
>>83699281
in temple of doom he fell out of a plane in a rubber dinghy then fell down several waterfalls and survived withouth a scratch

Indiana Jones is not realistic and it should not be expected to be.
>>
>>83699248
I'm the first guy to make fun of Shia, but he wasn't this movie's problem. Neither were the russians.
>>
>>83699537
and in the 1st one he latched on to a submarine which dove under water for hours

in terms of realism this genre just doesn't age well with time and KoCS didn't evolve with it
>>
>>83699117
>entire movie somehow looks more fake and greenscreened than the fucking prequel trilogy
>CG is worse than fucking Jumanji and Jurassic Park
>action scenes are shit
>film doesn't have brutal murder
>monkeys swinging on vines with Shia Labeouf
>>
BETTER DEAD THAN RED
>>
>>83699892
well, red is a third of the us flag color too...so
>>
Kathleen Kennedy and Spielberg wanted to demoralize George Lucas. If that movie had been successful, he would have went on doing the sequel himself. But Kathleen Kennedy was plotting to take his babies away from him and turn Lucasfilm into a cash cow infected with feminism.
>>
File: indiana-jones-crystal-skull.jpg (93KB, 1328x664px) Image search: [Google]
indiana-jones-crystal-skull.jpg
93KB, 1328x664px
>>83699117
I enjoyed it, why do you guys not like it?
>>
>>83699117
>commies only flaw is they want to be too smart.
really makes you think.
>>
le buff was
the worst thing about this movie.

almost like le buff was being set-up for nu indy starring role.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.