[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he ever be made canon in the movies/tv shows? We know Kylo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Will he ever be made canon in the movies/tv shows? We know Kylo Ren got his busted light saber crystal for Malachor V, the planet where Revan decimated the Mandolorian people. The Mandalorian Wars have been made canon, I feel like they should just make this motherfucker canon already. Also I think Kylo is maybe ripping off this guy's style. Maybe he has studied him since he was at Malachor V, and decided he liked the look.
>>
>>83698009
>Malachor V
>The planet where Revan decimated the Mandolorian people
Revan wasnt there.
>>
>>83698232
Yes he was. Well not literally on its surface but he fought and killed Mandalore the Ultimate on his flagship
>>
>>83698009
lurk more newfag
>>
>>83698277
Yeah but the exile and Bao-Dur decimated the mandalorians not Revan. He literally had no part in the slaughter
>>
>>83698370
He killed Mandalore, took his helmet and destroyed it so the Mandalorians couldn't name a successor, then he burned their weapons and war droids while they were forced to watch. The shadow generator won the battle but Revan was the one who cut the head off the snake and insured it would never grow back
>>
>>83698009
>e know Kylo Ren got his busted light saber crystal for Malachor V

There is no Malachor V. There's only one, and Kylo's never been to it.

>the planet where Revan decimated the Mandolorian people.
Mandalorians have nothing to do with Malachor. The only corpses around the temple were Sith followers and Jedi.

>The Mandalorian Wars have been made canon
Not in the way that you think. There WAS a war, but what happened during that war has not been revealed.
>>
>>83698009
Revan is canon.

TOR is considered canon by disney
>>
File: 99pa1IT1u6n3zzo1_1280.png (293KB, 865x740px) Image search: [Google]
99pa1IT1u6n3zzo1_1280.png
293KB, 865x740px
>>83698457
>Revan is canon.
https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/734432647850688512?lang=en

>TOR is considered canon by disney

kek.
>>
>>83698370
I forgot how ruthless Revan's tactics were. He also had every officer and soldier whose loyalty to him was in question down on the surface. He literally had all of his enemies and potential enemies killed at once.

Like you said the shadow generator crushed their ships but Revan crushed their spirit to continue the war.
>>
>>83698009
Wholly intact? No.
He will certainly be "adapted" by Kennedy's creatures when Disney needs to squeeze more oil.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.