[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kid in back to the future beckons with his hand >camera

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>kid in back to the future beckons with his hand
>camera zooms in on scene
Was this movie secretly directed by this kid?
>>
>>83693693
No it was directed by Dan "beer can" Schneider.
>>
>>83694292
that explains how he got the parkinsons
>>
>>83693693
He was trying to signal his mom that he had to go pee. Apparently nobody noticed it until it was too late to retake
>>
So how do you think Clara handled it when Doc inevitably showed her all the technology the future would hold? I imagine it would be like that Twilight Zone episode where the old western guy ends up getting teleported to NY in the 50s.
>>
>>83695136
>So how do you think Clara handled it when Doc inevitably showed her all the technology the future would hold?
Imagine what happened once he introduced her to BBC
>>
File: 1492104114523.jpg (35KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
1492104114523.jpg
35KB, 600x886px
>>83695158
>>
>>83695483
The perfect reaction pic
>>
>>83693693
I always hated those little faggots. They single-handedly ruined BttFre III. Also
>Doc having kids when he's like 60 with a 40 year old 1800's school teacher
Horse. Shit.
>>
>>83695618

He got the life extension in bttf2 so he might as well be 40 as well.
>>
>Marty, we have to destroy the time machine. It's caused nothing but misery
>Proceeds to build another one 10 times as big, and fly it above town in broad daylight.
>>
>>83695618
>>83695661
He got rejuvenated in the future as a plot excuse to not have to put prosthetic makeup on Christopher Lloyd in parts 2 and 3, and also to explain why he maintains a physically active role despite being an old man. You actually see young Doc for most of the original movie and only see old Doc at the beginning and end, so they wanted the audience to have the familiarity of his face. Plus, it's easier for the actor to act without wearing prosthetics and makeup.

He's about 40 in 1955 and would be about 70 in 1985. Lloyd was in his 40s when the first movie was made, and the game confirms that he was Marty's age during the Prohibition era.
>>
>>83695924
fucking REEE the game is not cannon.
>>
>>83693693
Lol so they only did one take? Amatwahs
>>
>>83695060
imagine if he peed himself up there in front of all those people haha

and it would forever be on film haha that would be embarassing

anyone have a stream link?
>>
>>83695618
Women in their 70s and 80s can have kids today.
>>
>>83696018
Not without donor eggs though. Even with powerful fertility drugs, they can't bring the ovaries back to life after menopause.
>>
>>83695618
>60 year old man can't have kids

Christ, Krager, don't you have cotton to pick?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.