[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's interesting to note how many other people you can find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pratt.jpg (17KB, 375x562px) Image search: [Google]
pratt.jpg
17KB, 375x562px
It's interesting to note how many other people you can find just by following one actor.

I originally saw Chris Pratt in First Class, and his performance in key sequences blew me away. I wasn't expecting scenes like Magneto Hunting Shaw or the Satellite Moving, or the acting to accompany them, a credit to the writing and directing too.

So right from 2011, you can look back at performances like Inglorious Basterds (admittedly an awful film, but everybody involved in THAT scene was fantastic, including Tarantino) and especially Steve McQueen's Hunger. Shame follows later in 2011, Prometheus the year after, 12 Years A Slave and narration of "1" (a Formula One documentary, fantastic btw) in 2013, and Frank in 2014.

Then you get to 2015, and the renaissance has begin. Slow West, Macbeth, and Steve Jobs all in one year. Slow West reveals actor Ben Mendelsohn and director John Maclean. Macbeth introduces director Justin Kurzel, and his brilliantly haunting jazz musician brother Jed, as well as Sean Harris (who co-starred in Prometheus, and the later project Trespass Against Us). Steve Jobs becomes what is arguably Pratt's best performance, utilizing Sorkin's script and fantastic co-star performances from Winslet and Jeff Daniels.

It just keeps happening. He comes in to give the only worthwhile performance in X-Men Apocalypse in 2016 and play a tragic gypsy in the aforementioned Trespass Against Us, where Brendan Gleeson and Sean Harris (among others) also shine. Followed by dual roles in Alien: Covenant, showing an even extended vocal range and some of that Shakespearean delivery between David and Walter.

Pre-release for The Snowman (presumably later this year) is pretty low key so far, but I'm optimistic given the source material and the crew as well as the cast.
>>
>>83693441
Now this is shitposting
>>
i dont get it

is this supposed to be funny
>>
>>83693473
The joke is he's acting like Michael Fassbender is Chris Pratt.
No it isn't funny.
>>
>>83693496
It is funny.
>>
It's funny.
>>
Laugh.
>>
>>83694110
No fuck you.
>>
>>83694177
LAUGH.
>>
File: ourgal.gif (2MB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
ourgal.gif
2MB, 500x289px
>>83694233
Make me.
>>
>>83693441
at least try this meme with actors that look like each
>>
>>83693441
huh.
>>
How the fuck can people tell he's talking about Fassbender from the OP post alone?
>>
>>83694433
Not sure if you're joking or something, but Fassbender is the only common link between all the movies he named.
>>
>>83693441
Is this a reddit post that's been put through the ol' 4chan meme machine?
>>
>>83694517
It's 100% homegrown.
>>
>>83694648
well colour me surprised, good to see we're not importing all of our memes and that small meme makers are still alive as well
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.