[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nolan's DK trilogy was rooted in realism. Even MoS, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Nolan's DK trilogy was rooted in realism. Even MoS, but WW comes along with her Zeus shit and ruins everything. MCU's Thor is really an alien and their magic is science. Even Dr Strange's magic is basically quantum science.

WW and Zeus are fucking gods and demigods. This is fucking bullshit.

DCU is way too overpowered.
>>
Nolan's "Batman" was a dour bore, "Batman" for unimaginative autists. The crazier the better, as long as the heart and theme is poignant enough. Cosmic, magic, demigods, who cares, keep it comin'.
>>
>>83684581
Dr. Strange's "le code of the universe" is literally the most reddit explanation of magic
>>
>>83684581
>Even MoS

Stopped reading right there
>>
>>83684641
He's an alien and science shit
>>
>>83684581
Magic in Wonder Woman and the kind of sci fi that was in Man of Steel are both pretty far from realism.
>>
>>83684581

>Nolan's DK trilogy was rooted in realism.

>Rich guy dresses up like bat and punches criminals

>Isn't killed or recognized the first time he goes on patrol

wew lad
>>
>>83685373
>>83685287
there's no logic when you're a god
i mean, you're completely overpowered

batman and supes have some logic behind them
>>
File: 1481165028117.png (486KB, 644x922px) Image search: [Google]
1481165028117.png
486KB, 644x922px
Mythology and magic being fully acknowledged is much more interesting than muh magic is just super-science. Atheists and materialists need to leave.
>>
>>83686821
if zeus is a god, why did he die?

you could argue that jesus resurrected himself because he had a divine plan to redeem humanity

zeus just got BTFO by his son
>>
>>83686821
I'm an atheist and I'm more interested in making mythology real than the alien bullshit they did with Thor. Let's hope they keep it that way and not make some bullshit explanation later on.
>>
>>83686945
In some mythologies, gods can die. Usually only by the hand of another God.
>>
>>83684581
That is correct. No plunking out on the actual comic lore just for "muh normiebucks," Mousecuck - actual, honest-to-gods comic book lore, complete with actual gods, actual magic, and actual myth, exactly like we've been telling you for more than a year now.
>>
File: C3G9A5GXgAEdFq0.jpg (24KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
C3G9A5GXgAEdFq0.jpg
24KB, 500x282px
>>83687051
>I'm an atheist
>>
>>83687142
Thanks for that. I'm born again now!
>>
>>83687086
>Pan is the only Greek god (other than Asclepius) who actually dies. During the reign of Tiberius (A.D. 14–37), the news of Pan's death came to one Thamus, a sailor on his way to Italy by way of the island of Paxi. A divine voice hailed him across the salt water, "Thamus, are you there? When you reach Palodes, take care to proclaim that the great god Pan is dead." Which Thamus did, and the news was greeted from shore with groans and laments.
>>
>>83687197
Yeah, and in the Nordic mythology Gods can also die, and I think in the Sumerian one too.
>>
>>83684581
how is Autumn doing these days, Zack?
>>
>>83687197
that was a real bicameral mind moment
>>
File: IMG_8635.jpg (53KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8635.jpg
53KB, 960x540px
>>83687680
In Heaven, sending me strength.
How's the water in Bangalore, Poojit?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.