[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this film actually any good, or is it just as shitty as the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: DS_Endless_Possibilities_Poster.jpg (204KB, 770x1100px) Image search: [Google]
DS_Endless_Possibilities_Poster.jpg
204KB, 770x1100px
is this film actually any good, or is it just as shitty as the rest of the marvel films?
>>
>>83681222
It's shitty, but it looked kind of neat. I thought it would be fun to watch stoned, but some anon that tried that said he just got a headache.
>>
they should have used Binural beats in the soundtrack like they originally wanted so people would actually enter into an altered state of consciousness .
guess Disney said it was a bad idea
>>
>cool visuals
after that it takes forever for him to do cool magic stuff
>>
Mid tier

Not as good as the best marvel movies
Not as bad as the worst ones

And no it doesn't elevate comic book material to normal level like the Nolan Batman movies
>>
Its meh.

Its like Ant-man for being safe, and Ironman for Dr. Strange having the exact same personality.

Only memorable part is the climax. Oh and Beyonce.

Apparently the black sidekick becomes evil in the comics.
>>
Really cool visuals, meh story and really subpar performances.
They did do proper by the character by making the entire movie heavily inspired by drugs though.

I'd put it in the upper middle tier for Marvel flicks.
>>
>>83681222
Just watched it last night.

The space bending they do is pretty cool. Pretty generic otherwise. And the final villain is lame as hell.
>>
>>83681416
He also becomes evil in the post-credit scene.
>>
>>83681222
I liked it personally.
Went into it thinking it would be shit, was pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>83681416
>spoiler

Did you not see the post credits scene?
>>
>>83681222
Visually it's fun, but other than that it's a generic marvel movie
>>
File: 1496837664621.png (529KB, 1080x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1496837664621.png
529KB, 1080x1108px
seems like Dormammy is overpowered as is Strange. He almost BTFO the entire world, what exactly would the Avengers have done if Strange didn't come in at the last second or had never broken his hands?
>>
>>83681613

This bothers me as well as the baddy in Thor 2 (also the most forgettable shit villain of the lot) was millions of years old and had a plan that was going to DESTROY THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE which makes him even more dangerous than Thanos.

The solo movies shouldn't feature a bigger threat than what the Avengers have to team-up to face in those movies. The world wide threats should just be for those movies.
>>
>>83681613
Nothing. Strange is a level above the Avengers.
>>
it was an entertaining and fun watch but didn't go any deeper than that. basically like any other marvel film. i dont mind that though, ive liked basically all of them regardless of how little depth they have. fun is fun
>>
>>83681222
It's on Netflix and I never saw it.
I hardly watch Marvel flicks unless it shows up like Civil War on Netflix.
Worth killing 2 or so hours?
>>
>>83681689
and here lies the problem with having a cinematic universe of superheroes. Every threat the Avengers face now we're going to wonder why Strange doesn't come in and do some time reversal shadow realm magic shit. Same thing with Daredevil and Luke Cage, both who show more talent than the weaker members of the Avengers who could just call them and explain the predicament they are in. There is no reason why superheroes living in the same goddamn state, in the same goddamn city, should not be aware of the crazy shit that is going down.
>>
>>83681836
Eh. The only reason I even sat through civil war was because it had shitposting potential.
>>
>>83681747
The majority of marvel films are fucking tedious though.
>>
>>83681916
I dont like marvel for the reason that 90% of their heroes are based in New York so wouldn't they run into each other all the time? or if your a criminal just leave NYC alone
>>
>>83681916
Superhero power levels are complete bullshit pulled out of the writer's ass at any given moment. There's no point believing in stakes in any of these movies.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.