[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Faux geek chic nerds love Lord of the Rings >Faux geek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Star trek convention.jpg (25KB, 712x476px) Image search: [Google]
Star trek convention.jpg
25KB, 712x476px
>Faux geek chic nerds love Lord of the Rings
>Faux geek chic nerds love anything MCU related
>Faux geek chic nerds love Doctor Who
>Faux geek chic nerds love Harry Potter
>Faux geek chic nerds love Game of Thrones
>Faux geek chic nerds love Star Wars

Why don't faux geek chic nerds like Star Trek? I actually find it pretty odd.
>>
>>83676359
I didn't read anything you wrote, I just wanted to freak out because I just finished that ep of Futurama not even 5 minutes ago.
>>
you, of course, notice how all of those are about lone individuals being empowered to be the best in the world by plot forces simply because of how awesome they are, right?

Whereas star trek is about regular people working together to make the universe a better place for everyone
>>
>>83676470
Isn't it fucking insane when that happens
>>
>>83676359
Futurama thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34lqfydM_Yw
>>
>>83676500
>all of those are about lone individuals being empowered to be the best in the world by plot forces simply because of how awesome they are
This doesn't really apply to Lord of the Rings, though.
>>
>>83676506
Synchronicity is what it's all about, man.
>>
>>83676749
faux nerd grills don't do tolkien.

and yes it does
>>
>>83676359
You forgot Sherlock and Supernatural. It's because of the eye candy and YAS QUEEN SLAY mentality.
>>
>>83676359

All those things are very simple and accessible goodies v baddies or tits & violence while Star Trek is actual sci-fi you need to think a little about to appreciate the different concepts and dilemmas.
>>
>>83677054
>and yes it does
No, it doesn't.
I'm beginning to doubt you've ever read the books or seen the movies.
>>
>>83676359
>why don't girls like what I like and when they do they like what I like, they don't meet my standards of what constitutes liking it properly
Maybe interacting with girls just isn't for you?
>>
You can easily identify reddit posters when they use arguments like:
@83677224
>man girls aren't for you
>you must get a lot of girls
>you must be invited to a lot of parties
>you must have a lot of friends
>who hurt you?
When you see facebook-tier arguments, you have already won.
>>
>>83676359
>Why don't faux geek chic nerds like Star Trek?
Are you kidding? Normies love to look like they've seen TOS and TNG.
>>
>>83676555
>you're Jamaican?! I thought you were just some outer space potato man
>>
>>83677328
>@

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>83676359
Faux male nerds like all that shit too OP.
>>
>>>/pol/128910822
>>
>>83677206
>I, a literal immortal Angel, cannot perform this task: you tiny, ordinary, flawed mortals must do it for me
>t. Glondorf
I'm not that guy but he's right and you should have spotted this.
>>
@83679470
Only newfags get upset when they dont get a You. Its the proper way to deny you spergs the attention you need. Im glad its catching on with other Anons.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.