[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>exposition >sex joke >bad Nazis are bad >exposition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: 1496810959401.jpg (246KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496810959401.jpg
246KB, 675x1000px
>exposition
>sex joke
>bad Nazis are bad
>exposition
>social roles joke
>shit cgi fight
>sex joke
>BUT YOU CAN SAVE THEM !
It's literally just Man of Steel meets Captain America now with grrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllll power !!

Why is this getting good revs? It's shit.
>>
>>83662531
You're shit.
Delete thread
>>
>>83662531
>WW1
>Nazis

Wew
>>
>>83662531
Obvious Bait.

Try Harder Bitch.
>>
>>83662531
Marvelfags so butthurt they can't distinguish between WWI and WWII now

Wonder Woman has fucked with their minds to the point where they don't know the difference between the two greatest wars in history
>>
>>83662531
Well it's hard to enjoy any film when you're watching a cam rip in the smelly room your parents pay for. Perhaps if you had some friends and you went to the movies to see the film with them, you might have had a more enjoyable experience.
>>
>>83662833
I have friends and none of them want to see this movie. After The Force Awakens they refused to see Rogue One. My friends aren't even virgins. It depresses me that all they want to watch is shit like Baywatch and Justice League.
>>
>>83662871

No you don't.
>>
File: 14967526387720.gif (940KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
14967526387720.gif
940KB, 500x274px
>>83662531
First of all there was no Nazis and Germans weren't bad.

Second
>2017
>shitting on cgi
>>>reddit.com
>>
>>83662871
So you're admitting that you sat in your room and watched a potato-filmed cam-rip of this on your laptop? Jesus.
>>
>>83662920
I'm not OP and I haven't seen this movie.
>>
>>83662531
The Germans fought because of the Austrians and not because of Ares, and what the hell is up with the Black Greeks? This whole movie gives me a headache.
>>
>>83662945
Then why the fuck would you respond to something someone said to someone else that had absolutely nothing to do with you? No one cares about you. Go away.
>>
>>83662977
>amazon
>greeks
>>
>>83662979
You said OP would've watched it in theaters if he had friends. Why do you keep acting angrier and angrier?
>>
It's only getting good reviews because of feminists. But what's funny is the infighting. "Real" feminists are shitting on it.
>>
>>83662977
another trumptard gets triggered by seeing a black person in a hollywood movie
#BANSTARWARS
#NOBLACKSTORMTROOPERS
>>
>>83662977
Greece was at the crossroad of Europe, Asia and Africa and by 1914 was already a part of turkey
>>
if you don't think this is a great movie it's because you're a triggered, virgin Trumptard
>>
>>83663004
>y-you're angry
People have to stop using this and "reddit" as go-to responses. It's indicative of the fact that they can't defend themselves.
>>
>>83663010
first off the stormtroopers draw their recruits from all of humanity so black stormtroopers fits the lore.
>>83663015
I was referring to the amazonians. I find it hart to believe that ancient Greece had black people.
>>
DUDE I HATE EVERYTHING LMAOOO
>>
For someone who is all about the power of love, wonderwoman sure did kill a lot of germans. Why is this allowed?
>>
Lupin was right.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>83663159
I think there were numidians slaves at the time
There are like 3/4 black amazone in the film, I don't think it's much of a bother
>>
>>83663159
Amazonians aren't Greek. They've been multi-racial in the comics for a long time.
>>
>>83662977
>The Germans fought because of the Austrians and not because of Ares

Did you not even watch the fucking movie? the whole point is that man has a natural darkness and desire for violence in him, and that Ares wasn't making anyone fight like Diana believed. He just provided them with the tools to kill with greater barbarity.

>and what the hell is up with the Black Greeks

I don't recall any Greeks in the film. If you're referring to the Amazons of Themyscira, they don't originate from Greece nor do they share common genetic history. they are not human.
>>
>>83662579
>Marvelfags so butthurt they can't distinguish between WWI and WWII now

What makes you think they ever could?
>>
Watched this last night and it was pretty good, BUT it's being massively overhyped and I think I enjoyed man of steel slightly more

Also anyone who's watching Fargo must of known who Aries was, I saw that coming from a mile away.
>>
The Brits were portrayed as a bunch of callous motherfuckers who didn't give a shit. I don't understand people saying this about the Germans, only Ludendorff was evil but even then he was mostly mind controlled by Ares.
>>
>>83665493
I saw it coming ever since the cast was revealed. Everyone thought it would be Danny Houston but I expected the twist exactly because of that.
>>
File: IMG_3408.png (315KB, 679x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3408.png
315KB, 679x864px
>>83662531
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>83665539
The Germans were literally enslaving villages.
>>
>>83665574
Yeah okay, but the ones Ludendorff killed with Dr. Poison wanted to sign the armistice.
The troops didn't get the memo.
>>
>>83662531

> Social roles joke

can we all agree this is gettin old in this chick flicks?
>>
Nothing special but enjoyable, miles better than Guardians of the Reddit. This had a plot at least and the jokes didn't make me want to kill myself
>>
>>83665899
>at least and the jokes didn't make me want to kill myself

Fucking thank you!
>>
>>83665899
The issue with Guardians is that it started as a cape movie with humor (that's why GOTG1 worked well) to full on LOLSORANDUMB and at some point they didn't know where to stop.
>>
>>83666023
I never got the appeal of the first one either, I can't believe there are any stakes in the movie if the guys are quipping all the time, they didn't seem invested in the movie themselves
>>
File: 1494027606080.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494027606080.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
I'm not going to see it because I think it's pretty disrespectful to make a WW1 movie about girl power. I looked it up and wonder woman wasn't even made in ww1. Like women couldn't vote big deal I would rather not vote than die in the horrors of WW1, I don't even vote anyway. I mean have you seen ww1 war footage? The scene that everybody calling baddass where she just walks into no man's land and deflects bullets made me sick. Women at the time were really giving men white feathers (especially feminists).
>>
>>83666261
Yeah they should make it more grounded in reality and have a man be the one to cross a trench with a shield and wear magic gauntlets gifted by Zeus after growing up on a hidden island with never aging warrior women
>>
>>83666135
Maybe the movie isn't about "stakes". Maybe not every movie has to be the end of the world.

>>83666023
The plot to GOTG2 was entirely coherent, what felt random to you?
>>
>>83662531
to be honest to movie is pretty good but it has flaws :
>shitty CGI
>Wooden acting from the main lead
>cliche plot twist
the rest is good but safe.
>>
I think the praise has less to do with feminist dicksucking and more to do with critics being less discerning.
Standards for critics and writers in general took a massive hit in the last decade because any fag could gain a following by self-"publishing" and newspapers died and transformed into clickbait marathons.
>>
File: my reich when.jpg (39KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
my reich when.jpg
39KB, 295x295px
>>83666261

>Like women couldn't vote big deal I would rather not vote than die in the horrors of WW1

thingswomenwillneverunderstand.png
>>
>>83663004
>You said OP would've watched it in theaters if he had friends
>My friends don't want to see it
>Therefore OP is in the same boat
>>
>>83666406
>Maybe the movie isn't about "stakes"

Then maybe their movies should be more about heists and smuggling or even bounty hunting or hiring themselves out as mercy like they were at the beginning instead of world/galaxy-ending threats every time out.
>>
File: ggUie1R.jpg (145KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ggUie1R.jpg
145KB, 1067x1600px
apologize
>>
>>83662977

They show the Amazons literally emerging out of the ocean. That says "Greek" to you? And if the Greek gods literally created humans, they created black people too, dipshit. It's conceivable some of them could be black
>>
>>83666406
>maybe the movie isn't about "stakes"
They still need to be good, unlike GotG2
>>
>>83662871
>After The Force Awakens they refused to see Rogue One

Can you introduce me to them, I think we would get along
>>
>>83665899

Jesus Christ I'm not the only one. The scene where they sit down and circle jerk in the first Guardians movie was literally a Reddit thread manifested in the big screen with everyone trying to out-meme each other.
>>
>>83665574

If you know anything about the history of warfare you would know that sort of thing happens literally all the time. You think that G.I. Joe scored all his battered French and German pussy by being irresistibly charming?

Soldiers with power + powerless civilians = a lot of rape and abuse.
>>
>>83666261

Except that the "girl power" shit is literally just an interesting side note in the movie. The main crux of it WAS about the horror if the war and how a whole generation of young men was decimated. Anyone who was paying attention during the movie would have noticed how many of the soldiers looked like young boys.

But if you weren't already prejudiced against the movie out of some misguided sense of "reverse discrimination" and saw it then you would've known all of this.
>>
>>83667262
On top of that, I took away from it that humanity kind of needs to step up its game if it wants to think itself worthy of heroes like a Wonder Woman.

>"They do not deserve you."

She's right. We don't. We didn't then and we don't now.
>>
>>83666794
S T I C C
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2016-11-03-18h10m10s002.png (390KB, 1278x539px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2016-11-03-18h10m10s002.png
390KB, 1278x539px
>tfw no poison-fu
JUST
>>
>>83669553
I too liked Room in Rome
>>
>>83663276
Because everyone with a German accent is actually Adolph Hitler.
>>
>>83662531
It wasnt shit. But it wasnt good either. Its just another unremarkable capeshit movie that is very mediocre and will be forgotten in a few years.

It actually disgusts me that our society is so infantilized that people admit to crying over this shit.
>>
>>83663276
It doesnt need to make sense, its capeshit.

People genuinely think this movie is a good and faithful "ww1 movie" even though it paints the Germans as villains worthy of no mercy.
>>
>>83669767
>it paints the Germans as villains worthy of no mercy.
This meme again.
>>
>>83662531
Nazis are bad, sorry /pol/tard.
Of course it's not relevant because there were no Nazis in WW1
>>
>>83662531
>WW1
>Nazis
The American education system, folks.
>>
>>83665899
GoG2 had far more interesting visuals, characters, and villains.

Theyre different but equivalent imo. WW is drags painfully long with trite romance in the middle and all of the action has terrible cgi and speed ramping its cringy as fuck.
>>
>>83665574
That basically happened with the German invasion of Belgium.
>>
File: IMG_2210.jpg (179KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2210.jpg
179KB, 800x600px
So the majority of the feminist reviews basically say "it's good because it has a female lead," but I've read a few of them that say it's better than other cape movies because of Wonder Woman's "feminine sensitivity and compassion." Does she really have an extra level of emotional depth compared to other super heroes? Or is she just a Superman with breasts and reviewers are reading things into the movie that aren't there?
>>
>>83662541
https://youtu.be/b3R6nLeay3c

kys nigger
>>
>>83670497
>I've read a few of them that say it's better than other cape movies because of Wonder Woman's "feminine sensitivity and compassion." Does she really have an extra level of emotional depth compared to other super heroes?

Yes, specially compared to the MCU characters, but it's not THAT much. And the message gets kinda clouded when it's all said and done.
>>
>>83669767

You should actually watch the movie. Pretty sure you missed large parts of it
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.