[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell does Disney still make these god awful movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: shit.jpg (17KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
17KB, 182x268px
Why the hell does Disney still make these god awful movies?
2 and a half hours of 'lol Jack Sparrow is drunk' and 'womyns is smart!!!'.
>>
>>83662186
>"If being dull, gruesome and obnoxiously loud weren't enough, Dead Men Tell No Tales makes sure to get in a blast of sexism, too." -Sara Stewart, New York post
>>
>>83662186
Are they still making money?
>>
>>83662186
like written by a 70 IQ child
>>
2017 is so grim for movies when you realize its June

i want off this ride
>>
They're the epitome of normiehood
Go to a theater and see for yourself, it's only couples
>>
>>83662283
This movie is one of the most expensive movies ever made and so far it's only made $500 million.
This would be the last one, I'd think.
>>
>>83662303
dunkirk is a month away. i know its muh evil nazis again but nolan+zimmer never disappoint
>>
>>83662380
The only reason why I saw it was because I went with normie friends. Even they thought it was bad.
>>
>>83662186
Pirates are my guilty pleasure, even the 4th movie.

Gonna see this today with my gf and another couple. >>83662380
>>
>>83662186
Moronic teenagers like you keep going to see them. You can whine like a 14 year old girl about the state of these films all you want, but dickheads like you keep giving Disney your money, so they keep making them.
>>
>>83662398
Not as expensive as the previous one.
>>
I watched the first one today and it was pretty good.
>>
>>83662186
aren't these blockbuster-type movies supposed to be big in china?
>>
I saw it this weekend and it overall wasn't that bad. The Jack Sparrow parts were easily the worst in the film though. I hate the fact that they forget that the movies are called PIRATES, not just PIRATE. Jack, Hector, Will/ Elizabeth, Gibbs, and the other minor characters are supposed to be the main ones, but they keep trying to force Sparrow to the front of the stage and he's just awful.
>>
because people still pay to watch it
>>
>>83662880
I saw it for free because my buddy works at a theater lel
>>
>>83662880
I blame the chinks for this one
>only made like 200 million in US on a 350 million budget
>brings in 400 million alone from china
>>
>>83662186

>2 weeks out
>made 510 million on a budget of 230 million
>actually pretty good film
>go to /v/
>Why the hell does Disney still make these god awful movies?
2 and a half hours of 'lol Jack Sparrow is drunk' and 'womyns is smart!!!'.
>comment this
>leave /v/
>>
>>83663988
This isn't /v/ you dumb asshole
>>
OP is a retarded Ameritard. Pirates of the Carribean and Fast and Furious. Not Hidden Figures and Guardians of the Galaxy ok?

This was a great flick. Barbosa subplot was borderline kino.
>>
>>83664155
Hello newfag
>>
>>83664322
The barbossa subplot was hamfisted as fuck and chronologically makes no sense
>>
>>83663988
>actually pretty good film

Yeah, it's about as """""good""""" as stage 4 rectal cancer.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.