[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Rewrite 2001: A Space Odyssey except it's directed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: roe jogan.jpg (118KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
roe jogan.jpg
118KB, 630x354px
ITT: Rewrite 2001: A Space Odyssey except it's directed by Joe Rogan
>>
The apes get killed by a short faced bear before they can evolve.
>>
>exactly the same except the monoliths are replaced with psilocybin mushrooms
>>
inb4 eggs
>>
>please stop insulting me and let me leave so I can catch my flight
>I'm afraid I can't do that Crowder. you stupid bitch
>>
>>83648556
>Hal, I told you to pull that up
>>
>>83648889
/thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-C25RXTIhk&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>83649112
wow, compelling stuff.
>>
File: IMG_4147.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4147.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
>Wow, look at those apes. So primitive, so ferocious.
>Look at them fling their shit around and puff their chests out; establishing dominance.
>Man, they'll fuck you to death.
>Young Jamie, can you pull up that obelisk for me?
>>
>>83649112
His podcast demo moved away from conspiracy nuts to normies. His opinions also do 180s from episode to episode depending on who the guest is.
>>
>>83648556
> Jamie, pull up that footage of the monkeys in front of the monolith.
> Look at him smash shit with that bone... they could rip a man's arms out of their sockets, and that's BEFORE they had weapons. It's crazy.
>>
File: joerog.png (533KB, 1268x696px) Image search: [Google]
joerog.png
533KB, 1268x696px
>>83648556
>Hal do you have any idea how heavy a full-grown weights? Jamie pull of that video of the group of chimps that knocked over that ancient monolith
>>
>>83649686
> You know some researchers theorize all religion was the result of psychedelic mushroom traces.
> takes mushroom
> light show
> This is some CRAZY shit.
> What the fuck. How did I get this old so fast? I should have kept using my kettle bells.
> looks up at monolith
> This is WEIRD. It's SO WEIRD.
>>
>>83648954
fucking kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.