[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a closeted gay homosexual guy and I'm secretly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1325.gif (15KB, 345x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1325.gif
15KB, 345x363px
I'm a closeted gay homosexual guy and I'm secretly in love with my straight heterosexual male best friend and pretend that everything's just platonic between us. I'm really depressed. What are some good films for me?
>>
File: Jongens.gif (2MB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
Jongens.gif
2MB, 245x150px
>>83647900
Boys/Jongens
>>
File: zap.jpg (123KB, 803x868px) Image search: [Google]
zap.jpg
123KB, 803x868px
>>83647900
>I'm a closeted gay homosexual guy
>>
The crying faggot
>>
>>83647900
People like you are the reason the average person is afraid of gays.
>>
Kill yourself faggot, stop spamming this shit
>>
Accept that your life doesn't revolve around one person. Get over it, and stay friends. You'll thank me one day.
>>
And look for other faggots to fuck instead of acting like a 14 years old girl.
>>
>>83647900
It's an old bible story movie, it starts with Genesis and there's a scene you must see, the Destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.
>>
>>83647900
Feel free to join us in /hm/ for all your handsome men needs. I hear /lgbt/ also exists, but I don't go there.
>>
>>83647951
Mike Pence paid twinks to jerk off whilst he watched
>>
>>83648062
have any proof?
>>
>>83648140
I have my sources. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it. Believe me.
>>
>>83647965
To be fair, OP said he keeps it platonic and hopefully isn't planning to get his friend drunk and rape him.

Nothing wrong with gay feelings, but if you're white, it's kind of your duty to make some white kids.
>>
>>83647900
You should accept your friend for who he is and respect his sexual orientation. It's only fair as a gay man who wants to wants his own sexual orientation to be accepted and respected.
>>
>>83648062
>everyone is a faggot degenerate like me
>>
File: Nice.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>83648310
Based post
>>
You are only gay because you are a male, and having a relationship with another male is appealing to you because it's easier. You don't have to decipher a female, or participate in the pussy race and risk of monetary collapse that can come from it.

This is because you lack responsibility and self-worth. Become a better person, fucking go do something of value, and become able to say that you are a good person. Then maybe you and your friend can get along without your vile impulses and move forward.

Watch Whiplash
>>
>>83647965
This
>>
>>83648405
>Whiplash
because homo-erotic sadomasochistic yelling will help him how?
>>
Put your trip back on Krager
>>
>>83648405
>sociopath recommending a movie praising abuse
ha
>>
>>83647900
cut the crap. you just need a good pair of titties and a sweet delicious pussy, you're just going through an awkward phase
>>
Sage and report the OP will be banned for a year and we can try to clean this place up
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.