[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad works at Lucasfilm and George Lucas is his best friend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: Island Creature.jpg (62KB, 177x175px) Image search: [Google]
Island Creature.jpg
62KB, 177x175px
My dad works at Lucasfilm and George Lucas is his best friend. I've got some major spoilers for Episode 8!

[Spooler]Rey is forced to fight a giant sloth that comes out of the sea! When she defeats it the creature turns into Anakin Skywalker and says "WHAAAATSS UP!!![/Spooder]

This is all true. I used to work at Lucasfilm as a janitard.
>>
>>83647261
GIANT Sloth = BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR
>>
JJ needs to be killed
>>
>>83647689
JJ has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>83647741
He still needs to be killed
>>
File: nbvb.jpg (50KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
nbvb.jpg
50KB, 600x480px
>>
So Rey really is the first Jedi reincarnated and thus she really is a Mary Sue from the start.

These movies are awful.
>>
>>83647979
>the first Jedi reincarnated
no, she's the Force incarnate
>>
>>83647261
That alone would make the movie better than TFA.
>>
>>83647261

So, instead of Luke going to the cave in Empire we have Rey going to the coast and fighting a sloth. Instead of Yoda we have Luke.

Christ, this is really going to be a rehash of Empire Strikes Back, isn't it?
>>
My dad installed some of the fire sprinkler systems at Skywalker Ranch. He met Lucas only once, told him that he'd need to drop the main a little bit to work around some of the pre-built structures because otherwise they were way out of code. Apparently Lucas just kind of smiled and made an awkward pipe joke.
>>
It's a fucking squid you dipshits.
>>
Just wait for the damage controllers to come into this thread with very unwarranted vitriol and irrational hatred towards these "fake" leaks.

Why would someone be so angry over something that isnt real? Hmmmmmm.
>>
BOOM BIG REVEAL
>>
File: flat-earth-625x350.jpg (50KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth-625x350.jpg
50KB, 625x350px
>>83648243
>Why would someone be so angry over something that isnt real? Hmmmmmm.
>>
>>83648294
Really makes one ponder everything.
>>
File: 2015-10-28 09.52.41.jpg (272KB, 1280x798px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-28 09.52.41.jpg
272KB, 1280x798px
>>83647261
Niggerfaggot
>>
>>83647261
Lucas is not related in any way with this movies.
>>
These fake leaks crack me up. So much autism.
>>
>>83648294
>being driven to seething, profanity hurling rage by what someone believes about something that has literally zero effect on either of your lives
You have autism
>>
>>83648468
>>being driven to seething, profanity hurling rage by what someone believes about something that has literally zero effect on either of your lives

>what is Islam
>>
>>83648501
Because no one lives in London or Paris, right?
>>
Why would anyone be against these leaks? Luke fought a yeti in ESB but we were all 5 so we didn't give a fuck. As long as it uses practical for the sloth instead of CGI it could be fine. Rey being the reincarnation of the Force is kind of gay though. It would have been better if she were closer related to the Skywalkers being Obi Wan's kid or something.
>>
>>83647261
i'm george lucas and can confirm his dad works form me and i'm his best friend
>>
>>83647261
what if it's CGI?
>>
>>83647261
MEGA SPOILER

Theres a new death star

at about 1.5 hours in they rebels blow up the death star

but then!!!

ANOTHER DEATH STAR DECLOAKS AND THE REBELS HAVE TO SPEND THE NEXT 45 MINUTES FIGHTING THE 2ND DEATHSTAR
>>
File: fthef.jpg (132KB, 399x1108px) Image search: [Google]
fthef.jpg
132KB, 399x1108px
>>83648009
this
>>
>>83649720
This retarded feminist dyke irks me horribly.
>>
>>83649357
Cringe
>>
>>83647261
Is this Carrie Fisher's final onscreen appearance?
>>
>>83648009
No Rey is a clone of Luke.
>>
>>83648009
>she's the Force incarnate
It's going to be this shit
>the force is female
>men corrupted it
>true balance will only come when womyn rule and boys drool
>>
>>83647261
It's gonna be Ghostbusters all over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
>>
so if this does happens are they going to get Hayden to play him? or someone else?
>>
>>83650240
Hayden's back
>>
>hates sand
>lives in an ocean full of sand
ITS LIKE POETRY
>>
>>83647261
thats not a sloth you retards thats actually carrie fishers final scene
>>
>>83650362
a ring within a ring within a cock ring
>>
Reported for shitposting, enjoy your ban.
>>
>>83650375
this cheeky sombish
>>
Apparently Kylo kills Anakins force ghost.

What the fuck Disney
>>
>>83649720
This is a pretty exploitable shirt.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.