[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Glamour: How often would you read what people were saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

>Glamour: How often would you read what people were saying about you? It wasn't just message boards—well-known outlets were writing about your cleavage in their headlines.

>Ariel: That's pretty much all I was known for and that upset me. It made me feel really uncomfortable because as women in the industry, we are totally over sexualized and treated like objects. Every article that has to do with me on a red carpet always had to do with Ariel Winter's Crazy Cleavage!' Or Ariel Winter Shows Huge Boobs at an Event!' That's all people would recognize me by, not, "Oh, she does great work on Modern Family."
>>
She looks so out of place. Like they hired a fat stripper to join them at the event.
>>
You would have thought that Sofia Vergara would have sat her down and explained how being a titcow = career.
>>
File: 852.png (29KB, 778x512px)
852.png
29KB, 778x512px
gib Lily gf now
>>
>>83628980
>Is the only one wearing a slutty skimpy out
>omg why are they talking about my boobies
>>
>>83629120
>over sexualized and treated like objects
>Dresses a lot more flashy and daring than anyone else in the group, to such extent that all eyes, undeniably will fall on you
>being surprised when they do in the wrong way

I'm not trying to be misogynistic, and i'm not gonna say women shouldn't get to dress however they wish, but what they do clearly will have a result
>>
>>83628980
Is she autistic? This is exactly the kind of shit they try to pull off, wearing inappropriate outfits to public events and getting mad when this gets pointed out. Female autism is after all significantly under-diagnosed.
>>
File: 1467522220655.png (956KB, 640x960px)
1467522220655.png
956KB, 640x960px
The mom is seriously hot for someone who's almost 50, way better than that generic gold digger useless spic.
>>
>>83629595
In her defense, she was raised outside of the real world. Notice how Vergara and the other one aren't out of their fucking minds, because they've actually spent time outside of Hollywood. Child stars (almost) always grow up incredibly fucked up with weird world views. It actually is kinda like autism.
>>
>>83629925
Good point.
>>
File: SlimMerryFlies.webm (415KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
SlimMerryFlies.webm
415KB, 640x1136px
LADS NOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>83629899

Yeah but she has no ass or titties. Like negative ass and titties.
>>
File: 1494075226969.jpg (2MB, 5288x3554px) Image search: [Google]
1494075226969.jpg
2MB, 5288x3554px
>>83628980
>we are totally over sexualized and treated like objects
>>
>>83629899
>>83629992
She's very homely, I'd probably say she's "cute" rather than "hot". Gloria is undeniably much hotter than Claire, but Claire is cuter and I'd probably rather have her as a wife than the typical dumb bimbo trophy wife.
>>
File: image_dd985b337.jpg (33KB, 530x396px) Image search: [Google]
image_dd985b337.jpg
33KB, 530x396px
>>83629899
>>83629992
>>
>>83630076
did she just give birth?
>>
>>83629989
Based Mr. Thundercock and Mr. Dickrage
>>
>>83630076
this honest to god looks like someone who took some sort of anabolic steroid and fucked up their cycle/routine. that is not normal muscular definition or proportion in the torso, especially for a woman
>>
File: Ariel_Winter_breast_reduction_.jpg (204KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
Ariel_Winter_breast_reduction_.jpg
204KB, 600x829px
>>83630014
WHY IS SHE SO PLUMP AND FERTILE

[[desire to impregnate intensifies]]
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.