[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>There’s an accounting coming, Mr. Stussy, and you know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: varga.jpg (21KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
varga.jpg
21KB, 300x225px
>>There’s an accounting coming, Mr. Stussy, and you know I’m right, Pitchfork peasants with murder in their eyes, and me, your guardian angel.

>>When Putin was a boy, he already knew he wanted to be FSB... And this boy Putin, he learns sambo , rules the yard school by his fist.

>>In Russian there are two words for truth - pravda is man's truth, istina is God's truth, but there is also nepravda, untruth. And this is the weapon the leader uses because he knows what they don't -- the truth is whatever he says it is.

Is Fargo s3 woke? Do you think its justified, that russians censored the part about putin? Is it propaganda? Is Varga afraid of a communist revolution?
>>
>>83628297
Jesus Christ,Bogdan is cringy as fuck with the monologues and I say it as a Croatian. I know he is russian in the show but all this talk about the old country and it's mystical properties is common to all slavs and it's annoying.

Also pravda means justice,istina means truth and nepravda is injustice.
>>
>>83628370

The point was that he views himself as a Putin type while using that tactic of "the truth is whatever he says it is" to maintain control over his targets...
>>
>>83628370
ya
>>
>>83628297
>stussy get's gun with 3 bullets
>shoots all three
>all his problems gone

season would be over in 1 episode.
>>
>>83628297
>muh Russians
>>
>>83629178
which stussy?
>>
is s3 best?
>>
>>83629178
I love it when people go all rambo. Where will he get a gun? Where will he find all 3 unarmed? Where will he hide the bodies?
>>
>>83630082
the problem with this is that varga has a whole network under his person, so killing him would automatically result in the clipping of stussy and that 's just the start
>>
These one dimensional "lol look how evil we are and you can do nothing to stop us" characters are sorta annoying. At the very least the syringe assassin semi-failed in his mission. Although the season isn't over yet, so hopefully writers will have spiced things up a bit.
>>
>>83630456
I think its an interesting spin on it, the henchmen are cringy but varga is someone who has unimaginable wealth and connections wolrdwide and wants to stay unseen
>>
>>83630313
>>83630762
>the problem with this is that varga has a whole network under his person
>varga is someone who has unimaginable wealth and connections wolrdwide and wants to stay unseen
We don't know that. He's made it out that he's some all controlling entity that operates in the shady backrooms of the world's high grossing figures, but for all we know, he could just be some intimidating con man working out of a trailer with his two henchman

>>83630456
They're trying to strong arm someone for their own personal gain, do you expect them to act in a manner that leaves any doubt to those they're trying to play?
>>
File: 1496360202937.jpg (228KB, 918x667px) Image search: [Google]
1496360202937.jpg
228KB, 918x667px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.