[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Would you suck a cock to keep your job at McDonalds? Damn.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: compliance film.jpg (50KB, 361x512px) Image search: [Google]
compliance film.jpg
50KB, 361x512px
>Would you suck a cock to keep your job at McDonalds?

Damn.

Is this the kind of question Americans have to ask themselves on a daily basis?
>>
>America is a first world country

great meme
>>
Is that Kate Mara? She has such a bitch face.
>>
What's the point of reposting this thread every day? What purpose does it serve?
>>
>>83627153
trigger autists like you
>>
>>83627111
>Would you suck a cock to keep your job at McDonalds?
As opposed to what, sucking one for free?
>>
Can you believe the fucking jury in this case? The guy was found with a phone card used to phone nine different restaurants, including calling one the same day it reported a scam caller. The guy was on video buying the card used to call this Mcdonalds, and on video at another walmart the same time another card was purchased.

And the jury says not guilty. FUCK. Ima go look this guy up. He's in for a world of pain.
>>
>>83627143
Dreama Walker
>>
>>83627111
It's a classic case of someone not knowing their rights and corporate rules compounded by the authority worship that modern America is built upon.

Also, when someone gets physically violated it's usually a gradual process, bit by bit dignity is stripped away and there's a "well, I suppose one notch further won't be much worse than it already is" mentality.

She was taken to the back office. Told to empty her pockets by the woman manager. Then to strip down to her underwear. It seemed on the up and up, she figured just a bit of degradation and it will clear the misunderstanding, seeing as how it's a woman hetero boss, it's no big deal. Then she's made to take everything off in the office. Then the boss goes to lock her shit in the trunk of her car and calls her boyfriend over (at the pretend cop's request) because she has to get back on the floor during the dinner rush.

The "cop" talks to the man and has him finger her, give her several internal inspections, do jumping jacks, and run in place. And then when she's all beat down psychologically, he has her blow him... at this point, you'd think they would know it's not a legit cop, but the ugly truth of America is the blind authority worship lets cops get away that shit all the time. There's all kinds of cops that extort women for bjs and sexual favors.

And she got a few million out of the ordeal. You give me a few million and I'd gladly put a penis in my mouth.

tl;dr - my point is, I think any other authority worshiping American would do the same.... and her clothing was already gone and taken to the manager's car outside. What was she going to do? Run out naked? At that point, I think most people would consider a dick in the mouth the more dignified answer.
>>
>>83627153
To make the board seem more active for advertisers
>>
>>83627111

Why did they get a blonde with fake tits to play a frumpy fast food employee?
>>
>>83627111
Directed by the creator of Homestar Runner.
>>
Was she actually retarded or did she know what she was doing?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.