[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's with all the negros in this movie? at the end when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

what's with all the negros in this movie? at the end when they turn back into humans we also find out that there are two interracial relationships...

why is lefou a fag?

why is emma watson belle?
>>
>>83613181
>why is emma watson belle?

i too ponder this question.
>>
Why is Emma so plain looking in this? Belle is supposed to be beautiful.
>>
Lefou as a fag was funny to see play out.

What pissed me off was how they portrayed Gaston in this one. In the original, yeah he was a dick but he was doing it all so he could woo Belle. In this one he was just pure evil and by the end he might as well have been playing hitler.
>>
>>83613287
That's the point. Before he wasn't bad enough to be killed. I think even the most stupid kids realized that.
>>
File: Blaked.jpg (395KB, 884x988px) Image search: [Google]
Blaked.jpg
395KB, 884x988px
>>83613181
This is like the 5th thread on this subject in the past few weeks, and the blu ray wont even be released until tomorrow.
Where the fuck where all you mother fuckers when I pointed this out almost a year ago in 2016 threads. Every fucking SJW had a come back as to why it's a good thing that all these new live action films are getting blacked, and it was just me against the 30 SJW newmales.

>>83613287

You wanna know what really pissed me off?
They cut the line "And every last inch of me is covered with hair" from the Gaston song to stay current with modern day trends.
>>
File: 1488943391870.jpg (854KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1488943391870.jpg
854KB, 3000x2000px
Hope you enjoy Shit locks because the part of live action Rapunzel will now be played by Laquisha .
>>
>>83613622
>it was just me against the 30 SJW newmales.
They're shills and shitposters.
It's no secret Yukkyboy allows viral marketers to start threads and they usually have a team of dedicated shitposters who will bash you the moment you criticize their product.
Same shit happened in 2015 with TFA.
I said I didn't like it and like 100 faggots started shitting all over me because I didn't think it was better than Empire.
Fuck this board man. /v/ too.
>>
>AYO MANE HOLD WE DA REAL FRANCH NIGGA!!!! WE WUZ DERE FROM DA START BRUH!!!
>>
>>83613181
Why are you watching Hollywood movies in 2017?
>>
File: 1495132191582.jpg (43KB, 393x395px) Image search: [Google]
1495132191582.jpg
43KB, 393x395px
It's historical rewriting under the guise that it's just a fantasy movie. You see they will gladly accept praise on historically accurate dresses, design and scenery but as soon as you criticize the social, racial inaccuracies the movie is suddenly not meant to reflect reality in any way.
That's why (((they))) took over Disney back in the 80s in the first place. To make mindless entertainment for the masses and put in as much social engineering and propaganda directed towards children and adults alike.
>>
>>83613181
ITT times that /tv/ got utterly and unequivocally BTFO

OP definitely related
>>
>>83616321
This anon gets it
>>
>>83616321
wasn't walt disney an anti-semite?
>>
>>83616727
Yes. Jews interfered in his business.
>>
disney is a huge nazi faction
>>
>>83616815
?????
>>
>>83616727
That's the irony of it. After his death they suffered several buyout attempts the latest in 1984 by (((Saul Steinberg))) (not even joking, that's his real name, look it up) so Walt's brother Roy and his advisor (((Stanley Gold))) (still not kidding, look it up) just gave in and made (((Eisner))) from (((Paramount))) CEO who promptly put (((Jeffrey Katzenberg))) in the chairman position. So to avoid being taken over by Jews, Roy and his Jewish sidekick opened the firm to the Jews, talk about self defeat.
No it would be kind of dishonest to leave out Frank Wells, a goy, who was made President at the same time (((Eisner))) was hired but he died in a helicopter crash ten years later and was replaced by (((Michael Ovitz))), so there's that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.