[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has this ever happened before.....sitcom wife fired, replaced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8819.jpg (217KB, 1739x1179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8819.jpg
217KB, 1739x1179px
Just reunite my King of Queens shit up

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/05/kevin-can-wait-fires-erinn-hayes-leah-remini-joins-cast.html
>>
she was hot once
>>
But not as his wife.
>>
>>83609967
Yeah she could just play his boss or something, as long as the rapport is there, that's all the fans want
>>
>>83609877
>Erinn Hayes

she was funny on Children's Hospital, I don't watch pleb sitcoms though

Leah Remini strikes me as the kind of woman that would suck a dick for a role though
>>
>>83609877
it was already verge on king of queens 2.0, might as well go the full way and give the people what they want
>>
MY BACK IS GETTIN' TIGHT
>>
Remini isn't doing too bad considering her age and how much she's crusading against Scientology.
>>
The wife from The Cosby Show went to be the wife on Cosby even though they had never planned her to be.
>>
It's all part of Kino James' plan he's always been a pioneer after all.
>>
>>83610055
>she was funny on Children's Hospital, I don't watch pleb sitcoms though

oh look, someone with taste

Better get out while you can
>>
will his sexy daughter and chale still be on the show? they were the only good things
>>
>>83609877
Are they going to pull a Poochie on the wife or are they going to go dark and say she was brutally murdered off screen?
>>
Fuck this Suppressive bitch, I hope she gets hit by a van. Accidents happen all the time, hehe...
>>
Fresh Prince
>>
File: KQ016-2.jpg (29KB, 540x390px) Image search: [Google]
KQ016-2.jpg
29KB, 540x390px
and now we wait
>>
File: newhart17a.jpg (47KB, 355x288px) Image search: [Google]
newhart17a.jpg
47KB, 355x288px
>>83609877
I think I have seen it once before, pretty kino.
>>
>>83609877

Kevin James is a fat cunt. I don't even care that he's fat. However, I've heard that he's such a cunt that I thought it apropos to reference his fatness as well.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.