[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start watching this show >episode 1 >0:00 >baby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: the-leftovers[1].jpg (176KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
the-leftovers[1].jpg
176KB, 1080x720px
>start watching this show
>episode 1
>0:00
>baby starts crying
>keeps crying for another minute
>turn video player off and delete the whole season from my HD

Jesus christ who thought that intro was a good idea?
>>
>>83609848
Jesus christ who thought this thread was a good idea?
>>
>>83609898
I did and i got a reply so it can't be that bad of an idea!
>>
I know. Dropped it immediately
>>
You faggots are a bunch of blind followers of Perrotta who won't accept that "The Leftovers Season 2" is a total disaster. This is the final proof that continuing book series through a TV show is a really *really* bad idea, since not even Perrotta can do it right.

TLS3 is not The Leftovers: it's a bland, sad, and pathetic attempt of self-celebration in the form of an artificial continuation of an unfinished old work. So old that you, the creator, can't even remember correctly. Ironically, at a metalanguage level, the topics of this reboot perfectly reflect what reboots per se are: concretely, a doppelganger, product of a creative void. It's not Kevin who is lost here, it's Tom Perrotta himself. Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...

I will tell you one thing, /tv/: after watching the first episode I was actually deceived for a moment, as I thought it was going to be great; maybe it was going to be more in the direction of Season 2, but I was OK with that. But then, after episode two I started to realize what was really going on here. At episode three, I started to cry and almost turned off my TV, as I finally understood what was happening here: it was the dead of one of the greatest artists of the 21st century.
>>
>>83609848
Bit harsh there, son. It's shit I agree, but at least watch a few eps before condemning it.
>>
>>83610933
Nice pasta, wrong thread though. We're saying it's shit, nobody said it was good ITT.

Pasta it on the other thread, you'll get more bites.
>>
>>83611031
ok
>>
Don't even bother this show is fucking autistic as fuck and it NEVER gets better, only worse.

It never pays off
>>
>>83611563
>It never pays off
It's almost like we're watching something brought to you by the same writers of Lost!
>>
>>83609848
Very good, you passed the test. You can continue watching Family Feud and Wheel of Fortune. Welcome back, anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.