[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is litterally just a show where people sit around and talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 512x288px
This is litterally just a show where people sit around and talk about things that are really boring.

I can see why normies love it so much.
>>
Imagine being too pleb for GoT. Don't worry, the later seasons become retarded enough to entertain someone like you.
>>
You'd love Legend of the galactic heroes
>>
File: 1452036190653.jpg (48KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452036190653.jpg
48KB, 766x960px
>>83605373
>Doesn't appreciate political intrigue
>>
File: PalpatineSidious.jpg (16KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
PalpatineSidious.jpg
16KB, 450x253px
>>83605373

You know what they say about the details...... they're long and boring and normies don't care about them
>>
>>83605460
They're not even talking about interesting things.

Like American Psyco is a movie where people sit around and talk a lot but they are saying entertaining stuff so it's okay.

Game of thrones is just people talking about dumb shit and I normally fall asleep when trying to watch.
>>
Infact if you just took a bunch of guys from alabama and filmed them sitting around a campfire talking about women and killing things.. It'd basically be a modern version of game of thrones.
>>
>>83605795
Honestly you'd have to be a special kind of retard to get bored by Game of Thrones. It's made to have mass appeal.
>>
>>83607027
The masses are retards though.

Remember when the masses watched a show called big brother?

It's basically a fictional version of that except they kill people sometimes.
>>
>>83607127
What are your favourite shows?
>>
>>83607209
I usually just watch movies now that I think of it.

Documemtaries on history and science are my favourite shows.
>>
>>83605373
We all hate /got/ with a passion anon, don't take it out on this below average show.
>>
>>83607209
Archer, neon genesis, gundam anything, fresh prince of belair.

what else...
>>
>>83607539
House is another show I like.
>>
>>83607539
>>83607586
anime and tumblr shit
>>
>>83605373
people sitting around talking about things

yep, you have described every show on tv thanks
>>
>>83608765
No because in other shows people do stuff.

Only like one thing happens in every 3 episode of game of thrones.
>>
>>83608723
I dont use tumblr
>>
>>83609132
You might as well considering your taste in television
>>
so what youre trying to say is normies have a higher attention span than you
>>
Death is a personal matter, arousing sorrow, despair, fervor, or dry-hearted philosophy. Funerals, on the other hand, are social functions. Imagine going to a funeral without first polishing the automobile. Imagine standing at a graveside not dressed in your best dark suit and your best black shoes, polished delightfully. Imagine sending flowers to a funeral with no attached card to prove you had done the correct thing. In no social institution is the codified ritual of behavior more rigid than in funerals. Imagine the indignation if the minister altered his sermon or experimented with facial expression. Consider the shock if, at the funeral parlors, any chairs were used but those little folding yellow torture chairs with the hard seats. No, dying, a man may be loved, hated, mourned, missed; but once dead he becomes the chief ornament of a complicated and formal social celebration.

John Steinbeck

All along the south coast of Cape Wrath rose crumbling stone watchtowers, raised in ancient days to give warning of Dornish raiders stealing in across the sea. Villages had grown up about the towers. A few had flowered into towns.
The Peregrine made port at the Weeping Town, where the corpse of the Young Dragon had once lingered for three days on its journey home from Dorne. The banners flapping from the town’s stout wooden walls still displayed King Tommen’s stag-and-lion, suggesting that here at least the writ of the Iron Throne might still hold sway.

George RR Martin
>>
>>83605460
the political intrigue was only good the first couple of seasons, now it literally doesn't exist as characters arbitrarily kill kings and end royal lines with no real consequences
>>
>>83610386
Have a higher attention span.

I just don't have an attention span for stupid bullshit.

Like a normie can watch a tv character talk about doing the dishes on big brother and be entertained and pay attention. I don't care about that kinda stuff.
>>
>>83610595
but the politics of got are really interesting to watch, i wouldnt say its boring at all. and if any content is, the characters make up for it
>>
>>83610629
Most of the time they are talking about alcohol, whores and how some dude has no testicles.

It's rarely relavent to the show.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.