[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>did I mention we're black? Goddamn, spill was definitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Double Toasted.jpg (76KB, 960x748px) Image search: [Google]
Double Toasted.jpg
76KB, 960x748px
>did I mention we're black?
Goddamn, spill was definitely better than what the fuck they are doing now
>>
>>83603877
Spill is over?

Damn...
>>
CINEMA
MATINEE
I AIN'T GOT $17 TO PAY
>>
>>83603877
Double Toasted is awful, and a trainwreck.
>Korey is an obnoxious dickhead who makes everything about race, and can't take the attention off of him for more than a few seconds
>Martin barely gets a word in, and even then nowadays he humors Korey's derailing of topics for race all the time
>Other cohosts are useless yes men who bring nothing to the table
>The only fans that come on are brainless sycophants and massage Korey's ego
>No Cohost

I used to be a big Spill fan, but I did start listening to it less near the end when it got progressively worse. Well, that "worse" is literally the best of Double Toasted.

One Of Us is also garbage. It's literally "Smug Nerds: The Show."
>>
>FUCK COPS, FUCK WHITEY, AND MOST OF ALL FUCK DRUMPF
That did they mean by this?
>>
>>83603877

I wish they would just talk about movies. They suck at everything else.

But yea Corey needs too shut the fuck up, it might as well be called the Corey show in all honesty.
>>
>>83604395
This is what the show basically is now, it is somehow worse than RLM and moviebob
>>
>>83604406
Not that I don't prefer spill and I agree that Korey talks too much, but it WAS Korey who started the entire website and series from the get go. So yeah, it is technically his show.
I think that other black dude( also named is Corey?) who is on the show sometimes is not too bad. He has his own opinions sometimes.

I miss it when they were animated thought =( Also anyone know what Carlyle is up too now after Dr. Strange?
>>
>>83604083
it was $7.50 ( seven fifty)
>>83604130
when did you start? Like what review? There is an entire spill archive on youtube now so you can watch all their old stuff.
>>
Carlyle was the only good part of spill
>>
>>83604935
Writing Deus ex the movie and I think outer limits
>>
>>83605108
>and Co-host
FTFY
>>
Holy shit, spill is still around?
>>
Corey is your typical nigger, always ranting about whitey or talking 'bout muh dick. Martin is much better but he rarely gets to speak.
>>
I still occasionally watch their reviews those seem fine......

Are you guys just mad they don't like Trump or do they constantly talk about him on the other shows they do???
>>
>>83605133
oh sweet. It funny that he is the only one who had a future after spill.
>>
>>83605815
They never talk about Trump or politics in their movie reviews but sometimes in their little extrapod casts about things other than movies, they do.
Honestly, don't listen to the hate, sure it's a shadow of what spill used to be but they are over exaggerating. As soon as someone doesn't agree that their populist psuedo republican reality TV show president is the best person in the world(even when the republican party is objectively the worse party, in terms of conservatives) they go ape shit. It's funny because they obviously accuse liberals of doing this with Obama.
>>
>>83605815
>>83606316
Except it isn't about trump dumbasses, it's about how Corey keeps bringing up how he is black and was in the national guard occasionally for random ass reasons just to interrupt
>>
>>83603877
Actually wrong
>>
>KILL WHITEY
Austin Texas in a nutshell
>>
>>83604995
My first spill review might have been Spider-Man 3. I followed them until about 2012, where every review became intensely over opinionated or racial.
>>
>>83604130

Yeah, jumped in on Spill in 2008 and was a religious listener until about 2011, mostly when LEOG became a "Look what fans sent us!" podcast and Let's Do This became cringe.
>>
>>83603877
>Spill review
>SO WHAT DID Y'ALL THINK OF THE MOVIE?
>Well it was ok but it co-
>NAH NIGGA IT WAS FUCKING GREAT AND IMA FIGHT YO ASS IF YOU DISAGREE
>shot of Korey's bitches laughing on the couch
>>
>>83603877
They don't have the money for animation.
I miss Russ but he's making movies so I ain't mad.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.