[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>despite me seeing you block bullets multiple times taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wonder-woman-190340.jpg (175KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman-190340.jpg
175KB, 655x380px
>despite me seeing you block bullets multiple times taking on 4 plus guys at once, while they are all shooting, and running into no mans land with a small shield and sword and taking on a batallion of soldiers with multiple heavy weaponry, AND though I watched you take on a tank, hidden sniper (destroyed the entire tower he was in btw, just by crashing into it) I have to say you still should not enter this building and try to fight the general! You just can't do it lol! It's not possible!

I'm sorry, this was fucking dumb, and I liked Pines character, but honestly why would he believed she COULDN'T just bust the fuck in there and fuck everything up. She easily could have and it would have saved a lot of time and even effort.
>>
>>83600191
t. assblasted woman hater
>>
It's because he didn't want to risk the armistice you jag. She has no concept of stealth and believed if she killed the general everybody would instantly stop fighting
>>
>>83600191

he wasn't saying she shouldn't go to fight him because she might be hurt he's saying that it's fucking dumb to think he's Ares and killing him would end the war and he was right

too bad killing the real Ares did actually stop the war for no reason so never mind
>>
>>83600191
Do people not understand consequences? You really think he told her not to fight the general because he feared for her safety? He didn't want her to escalate the conflict because they were negotiating armistice and if you kill a man in front of dozens of other generals and politicians and their loved ones, it could be very bad. This is like that "Stop invincible son" bullshit, Superman's dad didn't want his son taken into government custody and have the entire city of Smallville put under quarantine, he knew a tornado couldn't kill him.
>>
>>83600191
Worth it to see Pine's character force and accent to bumble their way into the building.
>>
>>83600424
Stopping the gas attack stopped the war, the armistice was going to happen even if she didn't kill Professor Lupin
>>
Killing a general in the middle of the party would trigger retaliation
>>
>>83600348
His whole post is praising her for her abilities m8.
>>
>>83600424
But World War II still happened. The War ended for the same reason it did in real life, people wanted to end it. Ares died but it didn't do anything because an armistice is by definition temporary.
>>
>>83600424
Because he's the God of War.

u c wat they wuz doin?
>>
Was the whole gas thing an actual attack germans were planning or was that whole thing made up.

I'm not asking if poison gas woman was real or not, obviously she wasn't, but were they planning to use some gas shit to kill a ton of people.

Or did they actually do something similar? I dn much about WWI
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.