[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm hopeful we get to see a lot of Based Keaton in the new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Empire Spider-Man.jpg (130KB, 740x960px) Image search: [Google]
Empire Spider-Man.jpg
130KB, 740x960px
I'm hopeful we get to see a lot of Based Keaton in the new Spider-Man film this summer. Do we know if any other villains are supposed to cameo?
>>
The Shocker.

This has wait for HBO written all over it.
>>
Oh boy! Spider-Man's own movie! I can'tllZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>83594180

>Main villain
>Played by expensive high profile actor
>MCU movie

Too bad he's going to be killed off at the end and we'll never get a repeat performance. But hey, that's the MCU template for ya.

Shocker might survive since he's a grunt, but he'll die in the first five minutes of the sequel like Crossbones.
>>
>>83594180
Fuck off shill
>>
File: vulture on vulture on vulture.png (511KB, 524x524px) Image search: [Google]
vulture on vulture on vulture.png
511KB, 524x524px
>>83594215
>This has wait for HBO written all over it.
Not all of us are privledged enough to have a home theater as good as the real deal. For me telivisions are for telivision.
>>
>>83594265
this

>Vulture, no! I can save you give me your hand!
>Fuck you Spider-faggot! [loses grip and is incinerated]

screencap this
>>
Empire shilling Marvel trash once again.

Just wait for Dunkirk, they'll be sucking the Nolan cock bigger than /tv/ could ever dream of doing.

>5 stars already confirmed.
>>
>>83594340
You do realize this is still playing into their goal for a Sinister Six movie, right?
>>
>>83594265

My only ray of hope that this isn't what happens is because Dony has been hellbent on making a Sinister Six movie for almost ten years now. And they CAN'T do that if they kill their villains off in every Spider-Man flick.

And even if they DO kill Vulture off because Keaton is too expensive, it's not like there haven't been 3 others guys who have been the Vulture besides Toomes in the comics. They can just pass the wings to Blackie Drago or someone and move on.
>>
>>83594265
>but he'll die in the first five minutes of the sequel like Crossbones
I'm still salty. I wanted to see Frank Grillo do way more than that.
>>
File: iron man new suit.png (597KB, 480x593px) Image search: [Google]
iron man new suit.png
597KB, 480x593px
Tell me about Iron Man! Why does he wear the black suit?
>>
>>83594403
>My only ray of hope that this isn't what happens is because Dony has been hellbent on making a Sinister Six movie for almost ten years now.

And yet they killed off Lizard in ASM1 and Electro in ASM2.

If they were trying to stockpile villains for a Sinister Six movie, they weren't doing a very good job of it.
>>
File: aunt may.png (524KB, 518x508px) Image search: [Google]
aunt may.png
524KB, 518x508px
>>83594220
I can't wait to self insert into the Aunt May scenes.
>>
>>83594461
>And yet they killed off Lizard in ASM1

No they didn't. They even used him for a post credits teaser.

>and Electro in ASM2.

Got me there, but that's probably because the actor was too expensive.
>>
>>83594180
>New suit!

Bitch it's the suit from CW.
>>
>>83594410
It's not black, it's silver. It's meant to look like Ultimate Iron Man.
>>
>>83594340
My god i can see it now.
>>
>>83594629
Hmmm looks black to me
>>
>>83594669
whoops meant to post this
>>
>>83594715
It's silver. Metallic silver reflects other surfaces.
>>
>>83594400
I thought that was gonna be sony's own weird spider universe thing along with the venom movie
>>
File: Ultimates_Vol_1_2_Textless.jpg (57KB, 483x743px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimates_Vol_1_2_Textless.jpg
57KB, 483x743px
>>83594410
We Ultimate comics now
>>
Keaton doesn't die in this. In fact, when Peter defeats him, Vulture is like "who are you" and he says "I'm Spider-Man". The black chick is Vulture's daughter btw.

There's BTS B-reel footage of Keaton telling him to fuck off and saying "oh yeah, well I'm Batman".

Screencap it.
>>
We've got Vulture, two Shockers, the Tinkerer and allegedly the Prowler.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.