[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lmao all German people are nazis lmao it's literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8085.jpg (26KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8085.jpg
26KB, 182x268px
>Lmao all German people are nazis lmao it's literally okay to commit war crimes because all Germans were antisemitic
>>
The film takes place in France, so yeah all Germans were Nazis there you fucking cunt
>>
>>83593785
>get conscripted to "invade" France
>you just sort of walk over there and don't shoot your rifle once because the Frogs just give up when they see you riding past on your bicycle
>that makes you evil
>>
>some of the germans are shown to be nice, normal people
>one of them is even extremely selfless and honorable
>every jewish character is a psychotic bloodthirsty murderer
>everyone else is a cartoon

Really tickles the neurons
>>
Inglorious basterds is not a subtle movie at all and yet you stilll completely missed the whole point of it. What a moron!
>>
>>83593852
>american education
>>
>>83593869
>>one of them is even extremely selfless and honorable
Which one
>>
>>83593731
You should get to know each enemy combatant through a series of tests and interviews before making up your mind to engage with them in any violent altercation, right OP?
>>
>>83593731
Tangentially related, I've never got why my great-grandfather got in a concentration camp.
>inb4 jew
Catholic and Italian.
>>
>>83593962
Not him but I think he's talking about the sniper guy they made the movie about
>>
>>83593869
It's almost like it's a deconstruction of
>Germans are faceless evil aggressors
>Americans are virtuous liberators
>Jews are victims and morally beyond reproach
It's like Tarantino took every schlocky aspect of a WWII movie and did the exact opposite. But let's not think about how this movie portrays Germans as the victims and allies/jews as the bad guys, that would challenge our spoonfed worldviews.

Even then it's more complex, as Shosanna was definitely a tragic hero and Hans Landa was absolutely a lovable villain.

Even if it's a little full of itself, the movie is pretty kino.
>>
>>83594213
>Tarantino
>Kino
>Tarankino

FUCK
>>
>>83593962
The officer who calmly accepts that the Bear Jew is going to beat the shit out of him instead of betraying his fellow soldiers.
>>
>>83594297
>"Honorable"
>>
>>83594184
He was probably on a watchlist and then a neighbor who didn't like him accused him of something
>>
>>83593731
This is honestly the only movie I've seen that made the Nazis looks pretty cool. The Brits and Americans looked like idiots compared to them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.