[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you fell for the "Alien 3 is good" meme thx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1-11.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1-11.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw you fell for the "Alien 3 is good" meme

thx /tv/, 2.5 hours wasted
>>
>>83593117
I, too, fell for this meme. Let us suffer together brother.
>>
Alien resurrection is the real sleeper kino
>>
>>83593117
It's a damn travesty. It shits on the outcome that the other first films were working towards.
>>
>>83593997
2 and 3 aren't even canon anymore
>>
>>83594172
Says who? Ridley Scott? Ha! He didnt even come up with Alien; that was Dan O'Bannon. Ridley just directed. The series is not his brainchild, as he would have everyone believe.

Let me know when 20th Century Fox says Aliens isn't canon (never gonna happen), because they're the ones that actually have the authority to make those kind of distinctions.

IIRC they even said that shitty Aliens: Colonial Marines game is canon, just to boost its sales when it came out
>>
You didn't watch the director's cut, did you faggot?
>>
>>83593997
I wouldn't say it shits all over it.
It's actually kind of cool. No matter what you really can't ever escape the Alien.
Every survivor eventually dies in this series, it's kinda a running theme.
>>
>>83594907
>The Assembly Cut is good meme
It's marginally better, but still pretty bad.
>>
>>83593117
>Doggomorph
>Charles Dance
>Sigourny Winner
what else do you need
>>
>>83593117
Me too, the prison setting was retarded
>>
>>83593117
Everything this board loves is thoroughly mediocre. Learn it the hard way.
>>
>>83593117
Let me guess your age and location. Less than 21? US?
>>
>>83594907
>2,5 hours wasted
What did you not understand in that comment?
The theatrical cut wasn't even 2 hours.
>>
File: ew wtf m8.jpg (138KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ew wtf m8.jpg
138KB, 960x540px
based on a true story?
>>
The whole movie was doomed since they decided to change the alien into a runner cause then they had to make it a puppet that looked fucking terrible
>>
>>83593117
Eh, only faggots care about whats canon or not. If you look at Aliens 3 as a stand alone movie its pretty good.
>>
>>83594770
>Says who? Ridley Scott?
Yeah, the only one with a say on the franchise.
>>
>>83597522
false. He has to convince his bosses at Fox, and they would never disown Aliens or Alien 3 at his request. Especially not Aliens
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.