[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best capeshit ever done? Season 1 is the true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: DD_NF.png (669KB, 568x810px) Image search: [Google]
DD_NF.png
669KB, 568x810px
Is this the best capeshit ever done? Season 1 is the true definition of kino.
>>
Legion
>>
File: kino.jpg (21KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
21KB, 320x480px
>>83587790
Nah;
>>
>>83587790
They dropped the ball with Season 2. The main focus should have been on Punisher. That ninja crap was weak by comparison.
>>
>>83587790
Yes season 1 is.

>>83587902
>>83588804
These aren't even superhero related they're just soulless crap with the X-Men logo tacked on to make more money
>>
>>83588860
>The main focus should have been on Punisher.
Daredevil's autism with "it's ok when I drop fire extinguishers on heads and toss people off rooftops!" autism was crap. And since Frank Castle didn't call him out about that I suspect the writers thought the audience wouldn't think it through.
>>
>>83588908
DD sends people to hospitals while Punisher outright killed
>>
>>83588908
In the real world, the "if we kill our enemies, they win" bullshit doesn't work. Trying to shoehorn this on a gritty series like the Daredevil was a mistake. But the season 2 was very good regardless.
>>
>>83588864
>Logan
>souless

Don't do that, ma boi.
>>
File: sasuga.png (425KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
sasuga.png
425KB, 528x528px
>>83588804
Maybe temporary
>>
>>83587790
yeah that's capeshit, right

>>83587902
no that's not cape'shit', it's capecinema
>>
13 episodes for one season is too much.

I hope they cut them to ten or less in future seasons.
>>
season 1 is so fucking tryhard with the grimdark shit it got repetitive as fuck. calling any capeshit kino is retarded to begin with. i don't know how you can possibly use it in a show that has a character as retarded as stick, who is literally 'nothin personnel, kid...' personified
>>
File: 1488549390957.jpg (284KB, 852x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1488549390957.jpg
284KB, 852x1530px
>>83587790
The definitive guide
>>
I may have Kevin Smith'd in the very opening scene where you have Matt Murdock in the confessional.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.