[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone recommended me this. Is it truly scary and creepy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: p3497284_p_v8_ac (1).jpg (420KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p3497284_p_v8_ac (1).jpg
420KB, 960x1440px
Someone recommended me this.

Is it truly scary and creepy or just a meme?
>>
it is scary dude beware, i get goosebumps each time i type about it
>>
>>83585164
It's basically a whole movie of build up for one, pretty spooky scene. If you can't be entertained by the documentary style mystery unfolding infront of you, it's probably not worth it just for the one scene
>>
>>83585281

I've heard of that scene but i haven't watched it yet.

I do like documentary style stuff, last one i saw was Noroi: The Curse and i ended up pretty fucking spooked.

I think i'll give it a shot.
>>
>>83585333
prepare to get spooped
>>
the "reveal" at the end is a bit silly but the majority of the film is very creepy and maintains a pretty good atmosphere of discomfort. watch it in the dark alone for maximum effect.
>>
>>83585164
>Is it truly scary and creepy or just a meme?
none of the above. It's just disappointing.
>>
>>83585164
this is weird
>>
>>83585164
trash
>>
movie sucks it couldn't scare a 5 year old
>>
>>83585164
It's scary in an unsettling way, but if you want nonstop jumpscares like most retards do, you will be disappointed.
>>
>>83585164
It's boring as fuck with one really good scare at the end of the movie and that's it. Avoid.
>>
>>83585333
>last one i saw was Noroi: The Curse and i ended up pretty fucking spooked.

if that is the case, then you will definitely enjoy Lake Mungo.

Lake Mungo and Noroi are like litmus tests for plebs.
>>
>>83585607
>watch it in the dark alone for maximum effect.

Better yet, make sure to use a 5.1 audio system because the sound in this movie feels like its literally filling the room with a very unsettling high frequency ring. The subwoofer also is great for the parts when you discover new information and the sound effects hit harder than before.
>>
>>83585164
I found it more depressing than scary.
>>
>>83589704
You only find it more depressing than scary because you are depressed. I'm not depressed and I found it unsettling.
>>
>>83589753
You know what, you may be right about that. I did jump at *that* scene though.
>>
It's a slow burn in documentary style that does manage to actually be creepy a few times, one scene in particular. It isn't as good as Noroi but if you liked Noroi you will probably enjoy it.
>>
>>83589583
so are you a pleb if you like them or don't like them
>>
>>83590008
Don't like them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.