[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever find it hard to focus on movies? if it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: 3872982830y4.jpg (50KB, 550x774px) Image search: [Google]
3872982830y4.jpg
50KB, 550x774px
Do you guys ever find it hard to focus on movies?

if it's longer than 90 minutes I have to break it up into multiple viewings and it pisses my gf off. what should I do?
>>
>>83583486
Start feeling her up and pretend its because you were horny. Girls don't like movies anyways.
>>
>>83583486
Find a superior black male to fuck your gf in front of you so she won't be angry anymore.
>>
>>83583486
It's usually women that do this type of shit.

My brother-in-law is fucking shit to watch a movie with. One night, my sister had started a movie while we were working in the garage. We came back inside maybe 30 minutes in. She restarted the movie for him and for the 5 minutes I stayed, he wouldn't fucking shut his fucking face.
>uuuh, who's this girl?
>who's that one?
>does she get raped? (movie was about human trafficking and my sister mentionned a girl getting raped)
>why is she doing this?

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WATCH THE FUCKING MOVIE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
Every single fucking movie he does this. It could be movie that just came out and nobody saw and he'd be asking "uuuuhg, who's this?" and retarded shit.
>>
>>83583486
Is that the girl that only has a blowjob video and a softcore one?
>>
Usually after the first 20 or 30 minutes I have to take a break, grab a snap, and maybe get a game of Dota2 in.
>>
>>83583486
Jaysuuuus...i would make that ass my religion...daaaaaaaaaamnnnnnnnnn
>>
>>83584096
Nah it's a wee bit too big fella
>>
>>83584380
I guess your wee is a bit too small then friendo
>>
>>83583761
>when it's both yours and their first time watching it and people do this
I KNOW JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DO SHUT UP AND WATCH THEY'RE LITERALLY EXPLAINING THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW IF YOU WOULD LISTEN

This and
>when people look at you after a joke for validation that it was funny
>when people repeat the joke someone literally JUST SAID in the movie as if they came up with it
>>
File: 046.jpg (50KB, 586x463px) Image search: [Google]
046.jpg
50KB, 586x463px
>>83583761
>>
>>83584464
>when people repeat the joke someone literally JUST SAID in the movie as if they came up with it

He fucking does that too, all the fucking time.
>>
>>83583536
but then I'd have to fuck her.
>>
>>83584514
There's only one solution anon. You have to kill him.
>>
>>83583761
That is exactly what my 3 year old sibling does whenever we watch a movie
>>
>>83583486
I usually don't watch movies I don't want to watch
if I made the effort to watch it in the first place, then I'm going to have the attention span to watch it
>>
>>83583486
Stop watch movies with women. They are insufferable
>>
File: wew.jpg (30KB, 548x601px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
30KB, 548x601px
>>83583486
>latina ass
I'd never get anything done if that was within grabbing distance.
>>
File: CUOq3jJUwAEKtAO.jpg (57KB, 575x730px) Image search: [Google]
CUOq3jJUwAEKtAO.jpg
57KB, 575x730px
>>83584096
>>83584843
Sorry but it's shopped. Here's the original.
>>
>>83583486
what ever happened to mindy vega?

I miss her so much.
>>
>>83584906
Is that Mindy Vega? Doesn't look like it to me
>>
>>83584933
It has to be her.
>>
>>83584933
>>83584992
i think it's minka kelly
>>
>>83584865
Nigga i still would
>>
>>83584865
What's there to apologize for? That is a fine ass latina, shoop or no shoop.
>>
>>83585016
Looks right
>>
>>83585016
just googled each for ass comparison. it's Mindy. same pic showed up for Mindy.

girl just up and disappeared like 10 years ago. and noone even knows what happened.
>>
I have a harder time paying attention to shows. I tend to do things like work on stuff and/or post on /tv/ while blowing through episodes of whatever. I actually enjoy long movies I can get lost in. Shows are just generally less impactful to me, even if they're entertaining.
>>
>>83584865
Isn't that Mindy Vega?
>>
>>83583486
Get on Ritalin. Because you have autism ADHD Aids.
>>
>>83583486
It depends on the pacing.

I can watch a movie like Cloud Atlas or Schindler's List and it doesn't feel like 3 hours has passed when they're over.

Then I can watch a shit movie like Tiptoes, and it takes about 3 tries to get through the 90 minutes.
>>
>>83586128
>Cloud Atlas or Schindler's List
>Tiptoes

ok i see your problem. So you're fine watching scifi and high fantasy but when it comes to slice of life or comedy you get bored correct?
>>
>>83586235
They're just the examples that first sprang to my mind.

Some movies feel like they drag, and some are edited very well. The genre is immaterial.
>>
>>83583486
Yeah if they're boring as shit and most are. I don't care about cape shit propaganda or muh diverse characters doing muh drama shit 101 so I zone out
Also when it comes to faces I have a handicap so all 'you're supposed to realize who that is he was in 100 episodes ago' storyline can go fuck themselves because I won't follow them.
>>
>>83583486
get treated for your ADHD
>>
>>83583761
Sounds like he was fucking with her, or you. For laffs.
>>
>>83584464
>when people look at you after a joke for validation that it was funny
>>83584464
ppl do this?
>>
>>83586942
Yes.
It's awful.
>>
I think it's an American thing
>>
The only movie I haven't been able to pay attention to for the entire time is Seven Samurai.

The longest movie I've seen though is Lawrence of Arabia and I have no problem watching that movie.
>>
File: Mr-Peabody.jpg (54KB, 294x445px) Image search: [Google]
Mr-Peabody.jpg
54KB, 294x445px
>>83583486
In the future whenever she gives you any grief, just pee on her. After awhile, she'll learn to shut up when she finally comes to the realization that it is better to be pissed off, than pissed on.
>>
>>83584865
Even better
>>
GF refuses to watch any film other than crime drama. Says every film I want to watch is shit without even looking at the title.

Put her shit show on and talks all the way through, or sits on her phone to read the news because bored.

Why are women such dicks?
>>
>Start watching a movie
>Dislike a scene
>Think about how it should've been
>Watch it imagining is going as I want
>It takes me a day to watch a single movie
>>
>>83583486

Im pretty sure ive developed adult add. I can't play video games any more, other than some hearthstone or a game of league here and there, and when I watch a movie it starts to get boring around an hour.

It sucks though, I love movies, but I just can't focus....shit. Also whos that semen demon?
>>
>>83590392
>Im pretty sure ive developed adult add. I can't play video games any more, other than some hearthstone or a game of league here and there, and when I watch a movie it starts to get boring around an hour.
>It sucks though, I love movies, but I just can't focus
same here, I now understand my father
>>
>>83583978
Source senpai
>>
>Go to buddy's place to watch movie
>Ghost Dog. Sweet
>Halfway through DVD skips and movie freezes
>Look over and buddy and his gf
>Both sound asleep
>We all sit there in silence for about 10 minutes before I clear my throat to wake them up

It was kinda cute actually
>>
>>83590392
Mirella Grisales

According to this. http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/12/13/wag-of-the-week-52-sexy-hot-colombian-model-mirella-grisales-image-gallery/11/
>>
>>83584865
That unironically looks better. The massive ass meme needs to end, some of you dumb niggers are actually into obesity.
>>
>>83583486
Nope. I even watch 4 hour movies in one viewing, with maybe an occational short break to get something to eat/drink or going to the bathroom.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.