[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people honestly like this piece of crap? It was boring, bland,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: tmp_15464-images(4)-1480030230.jpg (30KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15464-images(4)-1480030230.jpg
30KB, 670x377px
Do people honestly like this piece of crap? It was boring, bland, and unimaginative. Are people only giving this high praise because it was competently made unlike Suicide Squad or MoS?? I cannot remember the last time I was this bored during a capeshit flick. The plot was so predictable, the main characters were uncharismatic, the side characters were utterly pointless. On a technical level the action scenes were decently choreographed, but on an emotional level gave me nothing because the entire movie lacked tension. I was bored with misery the entire way through.
>>
>>83571572
what was the last comic book movie you enjoyed??

>none of them..they all suck
so stop watching them
>>
>>83571572
It was way better than DC's last 3 stinkers that's why people are excited. If DCEU had good movies prior to this it would be rated ~80% tomato.
>>
File: IMG_3408.png (315KB, 679x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3408.png
315KB, 679x864px
>>83571572
Shit b8 MCUck
>>
>One moment Gal is insanely cute
>Side shot of her with that huge schnozzle, fukken eewwww
>>
It was the best DC movie but still mediocre overall. I couldn't get past the fact that it was a captain america ripoff
>ww2 era
>everyone keeps telling you you can't fight
>YOLO
>charges and leads an incredible mission
>falls in love with someone from the 40s
>final battle features a plane crash/explosion
>in the end the hero is now set in present time
>DUDE I'M IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE FROM 50 YEARS AGO LMAO
>>
>>83571684
Notice how I didn't bash on BvS in my post? That's because I like BvS despite its flaws.

WW is more competently made, but that's only because it took zero risks and followed the generic the superhero origin story for the 100th time.
>>
>>83571572

Hancock is better than this shit. I've seen more blood and gore on shonen animes.

No tension at all, Ares was the best villain DCU ever did (I'm not a god of war I'm a god of thruth) and yet the final showdown sucked so much.

Wtf was WW doing attacking all those soldiers...

And why was she walking like a supermodel towards Ares... I was... so lost.

Suddenly RT is relevant again...

For god's sake how is THIS better than MoS?
>>
>IM A LITTLE FAGGOT THAT GETS ON A SOAPBOX ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE MOVIES ABOUT MAGICAL PRINCESSES
What did op mean by this?
>>
Would have benefited if they hired a second director to do the action scenes.

Most of the action scenes were a fucking mess.
>>
>>83571858
WW was ww1 era . It was still the same Germans = bad guys creating evil weapons bullshit though.
>>
I came to /tv/ to laugh at people trying to say this was shit

I was not disappointed. only a tard or a shill wouldnt think it was kino as fuck
>>
I guess She saved the DCEU from snyder

>>83572427
>>
>>83573108

Not surprised shills would be here to push this movie down our throats.

I'm surprised that people here are swallowing this shit.
>>
>>83573108
>I came to /tv/ to laugh at people trying to say this was shit
>>
File: WWcritic.jpg (16KB, 324x206px) Image search: [Google]
WWcritic.jpg
16KB, 324x206px
>>83573108
Kek, sure thing Warner cuck
>>
That Connie Nielsen though...
>>
>>83571572

It was at least as good, if not better, than Donner's Superman. Instant classic.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.