[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Republic is crumbling >A Separatist movement has risen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Star_Wars_Episode_II_-juliste.jpg (26KB, 265x393px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_Episode_II_-juliste.jpg
26KB, 265x393px
>The Republic is crumbling
>A Separatist movement has risen
>The Separatists only want to leave The Republic
>The Republic resorts to war because someone wants to leave

>The Republic are meant to be good guys

Wait, how does this make any sense? The Separatists have no other demand than to leave and they are the bad guys in this situation? Why are The Jedi taking part of this disagreement? This makes The Republic look like authoritarian.
>>
Only people with something to hide would leave the republic
>>
>>83568743
separatism is the path to the dark side
>>
Don't read too much into it. IIRC, the whole thing was just a pigfuck set up by Palpatine to seize power.
>>
>>83568743
Remember when some states from the US decided to leave the union, and that caused the Civil War?
>>
File: 541.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
541.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
>>83568743

Why do the separatists want to leave is a much better question
>>
Separatism is the pathway to many abilities SOME consider to be unnatural
>>
>>83572422
Sheev
>>
>The Union is crumbling
>A Secession movement has risen
>The Confederates only want to leave The Union
>The Union resorts to war because someone wants to leave

>The Union are meant to be good guys
>>
>>83572256
I remember Northern Aggression if thats what youre referring too you cuck
>>
>>83568743
The separatist movement started after the Naboo incident with the trade federation. They illegally blockcaded Naboo and their use of droids was illegal.
>>
>>83568743
Did you forget about what happened in TPM?
>>
>>83568743
It says in the opening of Revenge of the Sith
"there are heroes on both sides, evil is everywhere"

no side is supposed to be the good guys.
>>
Lucas didn't intend it, but there is a "the Jedi are kind of hypocritical" theme throughout the prequels

The prequels take on a completely different tone when that nuance is introduced and elevates them.

But like I said it is completely unintentional so Lucas is still a hack
>>
>>83574934
if you watch the Clone Wars series you actually see it was intentional with a lot of curroption and backroom deals going on to keep up the republican war effort
>>
>>83568743
Separatist movement was started by Sheev
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.