[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>And how's this for a New Rule: THE FUCKING COLOREDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: maher.jpg (8KB, 317x240px) Image search: [Google]
maher.jpg
8KB, 317x240px
>And how's this for a New Rule: THE FUCKING COLOREDS can drink out of their own goddamn water fountain!

That was just tasteless...
>>
I see you've found another meme to spam autistically.
>>
Bill Maher is a racist and should be fired, anyone that disagrees is a liberal making excuses for their (((greatest ally))).
>>
>>83567104
>Paula Dean loses everything for admitting that she said the word nigger once years ago

>Bill Maher gets to keep his show because he's a fucking kike.

No justice in the world.
>>
File: the nigger word.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
the nigger word.webm
1MB, 640x360px
what did she mean by this
>>
>noone ever links the video
shame these threads a waste
>>
File: 029754890.jpg (41KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
029754890.jpg
41KB, 446x299px
>>83567104
>Maher: Why won't you people just admit the election was hacked? I want to hear you say it: this election was stolen!
>Audience screams in agreement
>Guest: Well, Bill, there's absolutely no evidence that any voting machines were manipulated in any way. What you mean by 'hacked' is that members of the DNC had their emails broken into, but this doesn't equate to an election being 'stolen.'
>Maher: THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT! COME THE FUCK ON! OF COURSE IT WAS STOLEN! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
>Audience screams uncontrollably
>Guest: Well...
>Maher: Next question...
>>
>here's a rule for ya: faggots can eat whatever cake they want motherfucker!
>>
>>83569882
Bill got lucky with the London terrorist attack.
>>
File: 1496467008775.jpg (180KB, 336x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496467008775.jpg
180KB, 336x400px
>>83569882
Shh goyim, don't think of such things.
>>
>>83569882
He wasn't fired because he's on HBO which doesn't rely on advertisers only subscriber money. The corporations only care when the advertisers start dropping out
>>
>>83567104
Isn't that what Black Lives Matter actually wants? For segregation to be reinstated? Considering all the "No Whites Allowed" areas and days their supporters have enforced.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.