[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You expect me to believe the reason Jimmy becomes Saul is because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

You expect me to believe the reason Jimmy becomes Saul is because his crazy brother who is "allergic" to electricity (despite your body and fucking brain operating via electricity) fucks over his life.

No law firm is going to keep Chuck around, that in itself is ludicrous.

Nacho's plot is completely pointless and has nothing to do with anyone else.

Gus has no point in even being in the series at this point and suddenly Lydia appears for no reason at all other than "hey guys, remember this character"?

Nevermind the fact that Mike always completes his jobs flawlessly without EVER even remotely failing.

This show is complete trash. Not only does nothing happen, but it makes no fucking sense at all.
>>
someone is a buttravaged, projecting pleb
>>
Nacho is a terrible character. What a waste of screen time. But wasting screen time is this show specialty
>>
This show is a top tier pleb filter
>>
>despite your body and fucking brain operating via electricity

I don't even
>>
>>83565850

By that logic are there any TV shows that you actually like? Even Generation Kill took some liberties to be entertaining even though it's ultra realistic.
>>
File: 1494295881989.png (799KB, 900x690px) Image search: [Google]
1494295881989.png
799KB, 900x690px
>>83565850
I agree with you about Gus and Nacho. I do not give two shits about them. I wish the show focused on Jimmy a lot more.
>>
>>83565850
>"allergic" to electricity
wait what?
>>
>>83566163
Synapses in our mind communicate information by electrical pulses.
>>
>>83566435
*all nerves in the body use an ion gradient to generate electrical impulses
>>
>>83566648
and yet chuck somehow isn't allergic to the impulses in his own body
>>
>>83566775
I havent watched the show what the hell does allergic to electricity mean?
>>
>>83566775
It's shown to be all in his head in the show when the nurse turns on the hospital bed while Chuck is unaware and he doesn't react. Did you watch the show anon?
>>
>Mike always completes his jobs flawlessly without EVER even remotely failing.
Except he did fail, Gus caught him with the tracker ruse
>>
>>83566844
He's a hypochondriac that believes he's allergic to electricity.
>>
>>83565850
Chuck is a partner, so unless they want to pay him up to half the companies value he's staying.
>>
>>83565850

Saul was such a good character in breaking bad. Hopefully Jimmy becomes Saul soon because I've waited for 2,75 seasons for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7404XMzHr-M
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.