[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it kino? Best episode? Unfairly shat on by the scientific

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2375.jpg (51KB, 314x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2375.jpg
51KB, 314x445px
Was it kino? Best episode? Unfairly shat on by the scientific community?
>>
>>83564999
Checked

This show really is one of the pinnacles of my childhood memories and most of my happiest memories are related to watching and thoroughly enjoying every minute.

I would say the episode with the Liopleurodon or the Ornithocheirus were the most kino, followed by the one with the giant antarctic salamander.
>>
>>83565816
Yeah, giant of the skies was probably the most kino.
>>
>>83564999
Got a lot of kids into dinosaurs so i'd say it was a success
also, nice trips
>>
>>83564999
>the scientific community
Fuck 'em.
>>
Terrible CGI and am disappointed the BBC would put something like this out.
>>
It was great and the scientific community can't agree on shit when it comes to dinosaurs anyway
>>
>>83564999
> Dermal ridges.
> Toe columns.

Seems more correct than 90% of the shit you'll find online just going by the cover.
>>
Really missed opportunity when it comes to opening doors and getting on floors.
>>
>>83564999
Anyone else grow out of their obsessed with Dinosaurs "phase"?

Not me
>>
>>83566782
Not at all.
>>
File: goosebumps.png (213KB, 288x346px) Image search: [Google]
goosebumps.png
213KB, 288x346px
>>83564999
this show made me a better person
>>
>>83566424
18+
If you knew what pre-2000 CGI was typically like you'd know how impressive WWD CGI was for a TV show.
Inclusion of practical effects was pretty cool too, even if they did tend to look pretty obvious.
>>
>>83564999
I can still remember when I first moved to America as a young child. It was one of the only DVDs I had, and I'd just watch it endlessly, over and over. My favorite episode has to be the one about the oceanic reptiles of the Jurassic, really sparked my interest in the ocean and creatures that live in it.
>>
File: 1487864890557.jpg (324KB, 688x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1487864890557.jpg
324KB, 688x1022px
>>83564999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIo7cG0Mt4s

0:42 childhood ends
>>
>>83567767
you have to go back pablo
>>
>>83568380
I immigrated from England, m8, about as far from Mexico as you can get. Completely legal too
>>
>>83568795
as long as you don't spontaneously combust in front of me then you're ok by me
>>
Closing theme was always so haunting and thought-provoking.
>>
>>83569133
Fuck, now I've got o rewatch the whole series again. I was planning on sleeping tonight,
>>
File: kike.jpg (34KB, 456x500px) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
34KB, 456x500px
>believing the ankles of a t-rex can support its own weight

good goy
>>
>>83571389
>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.