/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you've never actually matured beyond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

>tfw you realize you've never actually matured beyond the way you were when you were 16-17

What's some teen angst kino?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1136x640px
Great taste OP
>>
>>83564737
Gingers actress was pretty hot but reading up on her she seems like a bitch.
>>
Wasn't the one on the right in IT?
>>
File: gingersnaps2.jpg (106KB, 1024x902px) Image search: [Google]
gingersnaps2.jpg
106KB, 1024x902px
>>83564795
Thanks, it's one of my go-to comfy horror movies.
I always preferred Brigitte to Ginger though, she was a lot more likable.
>>
>>83564862
She'd dominate you and hurt you, you little wimp.
>>
File: it-beverlywp01.jpg (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
it-beverlywp01.jpg
104KB, 800x600px
>>83564737
Ginger's sister s the girl from IT
>>
>>83565990
>I always preferred Brigitte to Ginger though, she was a lot more likable.

same desu
she reminds me of the sorts of autistic girls i used to be friends with in HS
>>
bump desu
>>
Brigitte > Ginger

The sequel that's entirely focused on Brigitte was surprisingly good.
>>
>>83564737
Literally WHAT MOVIE????
>>
>>83564737
You will never lie in a park listening to blink with your friends while thinking about that one cute chick you are into again. You also will never have cool drunk bike tours on may 1. again.
>>
>>83564737
lol, what a faggot.
>>
minds me of da moeie i've nevr seen lol what made u creat a thred dat no1 no's evn seen dat the movee lmao???
>>
File: 1480660751792.jpg (139KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480660751792.jpg
139KB, 833x1000px
>>
>>83569814
>you will never ever do any of that at all
>>
>>83570221
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
1 off trips fuck you anon
HHHHHHAAAHAHHAHHAHHa
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.