[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He LITERALLY did nothing wrong. This time it's without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

He LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

This time it's without irony. He literally did nothing wrong, he even tried to broker peace agreements and all.

If Wonder Woman hadn't killed him, WWII and Holocaust may not have happened.
>>
but muh blue eyed steve
>>
>>83556977
the holocaust didnt even happen in real life
>>
The armistice is what led to WWII though. Ze Germans felt they got "stabbed in the back".
>>
>>83556977
Haven't seen the movie, who is this?
>>
>>83557445
Zeus
>>
>thewlis is in WW

I had no idea, might give it a watch
>>
>>83556977
>he even tried to broker peace agreements and all.
While talking to people to stab each other in the back. He was setting up the massacre that was about to happen when WW and Steve stopped that plane, which would've made the conflict escalate even more.
>>
>>83557445
VM Vargas, well respected British scholar, gentleman and a businessman
>>
>>83556977
this movie had too much muh evil nazis, they show wonder woman as an intelligent, deep and capable person but then she has no perspective at all
>>
Do you people really spend you money watching capeshit?
>>
>>83557722
>evil nazis
This has gotta be bait. And there was only 2 evil Germans, and both were shown to be manipulated by Ares.
>>
Holy shit, I hoped this was a Fargo thread
>>
>>83557486
>Varga
>>
>>83557467
>>83557445
Ares
>>
>>83558676
They weren't manipulated by him, he only gave them suggestions without pushing any agenda. Ares literally dindu nuffin.
>>
Oh hello Werewolf Werewolfovic McWerewolf
>>
>>83557722
The movie ends with German and British soldiers literally hanging each other.
>>
>>83560153
>hanging
Hugging, ffs.
>>
>entire movie spends hinting that Ares isnt real and that Wonder Woman will eventually come to the realization that Ares is actually just a metaphor for the cruelty and anger in human beings making her character mature and grow and realize that something as complicated as a war cannot be solved simply by punching bad guys and human natureis just like that, just like chris pine's character tries to explain to her before he sacrifices himself.

>LOL NO Ares appears out of nowhere in full Sauron armor and he and WW get in a DBZ fist fight culminating on everyone hugging each other once the bad guy is dead
>>
>>83557481

He didn't make them do anything, the general and doctor poison chose to use those ideas and designed the attack. If I tell you to kill yourself on 4chan it's not my fault if you actually do it.
>>
>>83556977

It was an investment.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.