[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

... So he de facto killed Ra's Al Ghul, right? I mean,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0056.jpg (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
30KB, 250x250px

So he de facto killed Ra's Al Ghul, right? I mean, if I choose not to save someone in the real world and I 100% could have, I'll be going to jail.
>>
>>83553742
No, you have no legal obligation to put yourself in danger to help others, or to generally help others at all
>>
>>83553742
He didn't just de facto kill him, he ordered the hit. He even supplied the murder weapon.

He saw that he was on the monorail and ordered Gordon to take a tank and blow out the supports, causing Ra's al Ghul to die. That's murder.

Well, maybe not murder. You could argue self-defence since he blew up the train in order to save human life. But he definitely killed him, yes.

He also tackles Harvey Dent out of a window and literally shoots at Talia's truck until she crashes it and dies. Nolan's "one rule" is absolute bullshit.
>>
File: 1474227798111.png (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474227798111.png
39KB, 900x900px
>if I choose not to save someone in the real world and I 100% could have, I'll be going to jail.
>>
i always hate this because he saves Joker's ass after doing 100x worse stuff in TDK
>>
File: 1470511256274.jpg (41KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1470511256274.jpg
41KB, 508x524px
>>83553742
>if I choose not to save someone in the real world and I 100% could have, I'll be going to jail.
you live in a totalitarian shithole
>>
>>83553742
A guy is in a bridge and keeps telling he will jump, I walk by and stand watching for a few minutes, he jumps.

No fucking court in the world will charge you for murder or anything.
>>
File: Seinfeld ending.jpg (75KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Seinfeld ending.jpg
75KB, 1200x675px
>>83554427
The Good Samaritan Law!?
>>
>>83553742
you would also go to jail for dressing like a bat and beating up people, or maybe for using a tank to escape from the police - and also for escaping from the police
>>
>>83554427
>not roundhouse kicking the nigga unconscious and calling 911 while recording in your phone in case he sue you
>>
>>83554427
It might be failure to report.
>>
>>83553742
Dude no you would not go to jail for that at all. At most you might have to sign a witness statement form and you could even refuse that.

t. A cop
>>
>>83553742

He also directly killed the dozens of people in Ra's monastery, sent Harvey dent plummeting to his doom, and shot the shit out of Thalia's truck, killing her. He was even complicit (practically an accessory) in Catwoman killing Bane.

But since he has a handful of lines saying "KILLING BAD," delusional Nolanfags hold him in higher regard than Keaton and Affleck, both of whom are superior.
>>
>>83554629
>sent Harvey dent plummeting to his doom

Harvey dent had a gun to a child's head, he tackled him to stop him from killing the kid and Harvey died from the fall, manslaughter at best.
>>
>>83554629

He was even complicit (practically an accessory) in Catwoman killing Bane.

Maybe they were nonlethal 30mm cannons
>>
>>83554766

To be fair, Bane could have survived being shot point-blank by a cannon that also destroyed a brick wall 15 minutes earlier. He was a big guy.
>>
File: Injustice 2 oh Batman.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice 2 oh Batman.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>
>>83554180
To be fair, it was Harveys life or Jims son. Batman had no time for pussy footing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.