[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest /tv/. There's no way the avengers or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

File: uchiha-madara-arrives.jpg (97KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
uchiha-madara-arrives.jpg
97KB, 1366x768px
Let's be honest /tv/. There's no way the avengers or justice league would ever survive against the EVER GLORIOUS MADARA UCHIHA
>>
File: PopEye.png (801KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
PopEye.png
801KB, 1252x1252px
>>83551966
That's nice and all, OP. But is there any character, live action or animated, that could beat Popeye? Keep in mind that he's had a can of spinach, and Bluto's holding Olive Oyl hostage.
>>
>>83551966
>Madara Uchiha
>not Uchiha Madara
get out.
>>
>>83551966
Go back to the anime board.
>>
Baybe superman and only because his shitty "powered up by the sun" shitpull.
>>
>>83551966
haha thats cool man ;:)
>>
>>83551966
ITT: people who did nothing wrong?
>>
>>83551966
I mean it all depends, what version of Madara are we talking about?
>>
File: IMG_4785.jpg (45KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4785.jpg
45KB, 716x768px
>>83551966
Pain?
>>
>>83553274
The one where he is resurrected and fights the alliance
>>
>>83553771
He doesn't even need Sage of Six Paths power up to take on the entire Justice League! Hell he beat The Five Kage single handedly.
>>
>>83551966
Never watched this show. Is he really that op? Is he a villain?
>>
>>83553856
the writer made him too op that nobody in the series could actually beat him in a fight so they had him get killed like a bitch with an asspull
>>
>>83551966
kill yourself weeb
>>
>>83553274
I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.
>>
>>83554025
with or without zanpakuto?
>>
Wonder woman vs uchiha Madara. I wonder who would win ?
>>
File: 5378874-8365170293-kaguy.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5378874-8365170293-kaguy.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>83554025
mfw Madara was just the set up for a completely unmentioned character who gets beaten in less than 5 chapters by naruto turning into a bunch of faggots.

I spent 12 years of my life on this shite.
>>
File: 1496414399671.jpg (31KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
1496414399671.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
>>83555008
Madara was the reason I watched naruto. And in the end we were all betrayed
>>
>>83555008

This is why I dropped Naruto a long time before it ended. There was always some new bullshit power, or some new character with some new bullshit power.
>>
File: SPED_Racrr.jpg (38KB, 523x350px) Image search: [Google]
SPED_Racrr.jpg
38KB, 523x350px
Is there any character that could defeat Speed Racer in a race? Keep in mind, this is Speed Racer with a fully modified Mach 5 with Spritle and ChimChim in the trunk and Trixie in a helicopter alongside Racer X secretly helping him.
>>
File: IMG_0625.jpg (125KB, 680x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0625.jpg
125KB, 680x582px
>>
>>83554703
Tobey
>>
>>83553274
I'm not talking about XtremeXPC International Madara who played mostly third position offlane role and placed 2nd in Battle of Central Europe Season 1 against Oslik Gaming playing Dark Seer and Doom. Hell, I'm not even talking about the Madara that placed 1st in GameAthlon Greece LAN and eGaming 2014 Greece LAN. I'm also not talking about the Madara that placed 2nd in Dota Regions against Not Today playing Nature's Prophet and Faceless Void or the Madara that placed 2nd in GFinity League against GOOMBA Gaming. I'm definitely NOT talking about the Madara that placed 1st in Dota Legends against Skarmory playing Tidehunter and Faceless Void. I'm talking about London Conspiracy Madara with 1st place at Star Ladder Pro Series Season 11 playing Luna and Jakiro and placed 1st at Deadly Gaming Cup Season 1 playing Juggernaut, Viper, Alchemist, and Slark and placed 1st MSI Dragon Battle #2 playing Troll and Puck and capable of knocking out EG at MLG with teammates like Keyser Soze, SkyLark, SKANKS224, standin ThuG and team captain SsaSpartan that plays position 1/2 core heroes like Leshrac, Queen of Pain, Gyrocopter and Phantom Lancer while being very skilled at both securing farm and executing team fights.
>>
File: cena.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cena.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
but can he beat John Cena? And I'm not talking about Smackdown debut John Cena. No, I'm not talking about Wrestlemania 22 John Cena. Hell, I'm not talking about Wrestlemania 23 John Cena either. I'm talking about Judgment Day One Night Stand John Cena with the Attitude Adjustment(which is capable of beating Rey Mysterio, Brock Lesnar and Big Show), his remaining Five Moves of Doom(which grant him the Flying Shoulder Block, the Five Knuckle Shuffle, and the Stepover Toehold Facelock) capable of using Hustle, Loyalty and Respect, equipped with a ladder(capable of using acrobatic attacks) and a microphone because he is a master in rapping and hip-hop, a perfect gimmick (that can include Doctor of Thuganomics ), control of both the referees and the audience, with Hulk Hogans's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his Hulkamaniacs guarding him and John Cena's album "You Can't See Me" playing behind him AFTER he absorbed charisma from the wrestling legend, entered Hulkster Mode, cast a Military Press Slam on everybody and use Axe Bomber (crooked arm lariat) so he can put his arm in a 60-90 degree angle while running in to them. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the wrestling paths Hulkster ”Running Leg Drop" John Cena with the Attitude Adjustment, Five Moves of Doom, Atomic Drop, and Belly to Belly Suplex, equipped with Corner Foot Choke while casting "Real American" as his theme song, controlling the Hulk Hogan signature pose, able to tap into the Hulkamania, wearing the John Cena chain and Hulk Hogan boots, and can perform advanced pinning methods while being an expert in rapping and hip-hop all while the odds are stacked against him.
>>
>>83556228
Kek
>>
The last 100 chapters of Naruto are all over the freaking place. Kishi clearly wanted the seires to go out with a bang and end with long hyped Naruto vs Sasuke rematch.

However Kishi obsession of giving everyone a sympathetic back story and having nearly ever character partake in the final battle made it a mess.

The whole fight is probably the longest fight in anime/manga history. Still the final did have its moments of awsome.
>>
>>83557080
Naruto vs Sasuke was pure kino
>>
>>83556228
>>83556398
post the original
>>
>>83557883
Fucking retards. I'LL DO IT.

I mean, is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu
>>
>>83558077
ahh, thanks
>>
Madara was kind of a bitch until he transgendered and became tranny God.
>>
Man this thread is such a poor attempt at memeing, please research a meme before you try to recreate it. >>83553274 is a blatant set up for the "jinchuriki edo tensei" copy pasta but op drops the ball hard here >>83553771
Go review some screens from r/4chan hopefully next time you'll be better prepared
>>
File: 123.jpg (689KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
689KB, 1920x1080px
daily reminder that Boruto is old world vs new world kino
>>
Remember that time Naruto fought an alien, on the fucking moon
>>
>>83558508
That movie really needed like another 20-30 minutes to flesh it out. naruto just seems like he went with hinata becasue she's obsessed with him.

at least the villain had some development unlike the boruto movie villains who just kind of appeared then died.
>>
Confirmed Nappa from DBZ could solo the Naruto universe.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.